+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi,

I have just called CIC as last week I had an update, my additional documents status went from we are reviewing to not applicable. The agent on the phone told me that security / criminality / eligibility were passed. I am in the last step. He told me that maybe I will have to redo the medical or it will be extended.

I was in Eligibility review required for the past 14 months in the queue of CB01126
CEC AOR 11 April 2018
VO Sydney NS
Hi,

Recently you had your medicals went from 'Passed' to 'Do no require' isn't ? If YES, when did that happened? Also, you've submitted ADR on your own or after you received the request? Please clarify.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi,

Recently you had your medicals went from 'Passed' to 'Do no require' isn't ? If YES, when did that happened? Also, you've submitted ADR on your own or after you received the request? Please clarify.

Hi,

Yes my medical went from passed to you don't need .. on June 5th 2019
I submitted 2 ADR (letter of explanations) proactively on my own: One in December 2018 and one in February 2019. Since December 2018 I had the status we are reviewing the additional docs etc....

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi,

Yes my medical went from passed to you don't need .. on June 5th 2019
I submitted 2 ADR (letter of explanations) proactively on my own: One in December 2018 and one in February 2019. Since December 2018 I had the status we are reviewing the additional docs etc....
Got it. Even I submitted few additional documents proactively but no change in the 'Additional req' status. However, I had my medicals status changed as yours.

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi,

I have just called CIC as last week I had an update, my additional documents status went from we are reviewing to not applicable. The agent on the phone told me that security / criminality / eligibility were passed. I am in the last step. He told me that maybe I will have to redo the medical or it will be extended.

I was in Eligibility review required for the past 14 months in the queue of CB01126
CEC AOR 11 April 2018
VO Sydney NS
congrats to you

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Yes, the refusals occur even after that much time. The reason for most of them is a wrong job reference letter. You need to be extra careful with that so you don't miss job duties, hours worked per week, salary etc.
Hi Danny,

I’ve recently submitted proactively the 2 employment letters updated. Reading your post now I’ve just realize they didn’t specify the hours per week, in one of them they confirmed that I assumed the full time position during the XX period of time but nothing about hours in my other letter.

The problem is the employer who specified the full time position probably won’t change the letters any more, could be this a problem? However, the other employer may add the hours per week.

Please help

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi Danny,

I’ve recently submitted proactively the 2 employment letters updated. Reading your post now I’ve just realize they didn’t specify the hours per week, in one of them they confirmed that I assumed the full time position during the XX period of time but nothing about hours in my other letter.

The problem is the employer who specified the full time position probably won’t change the letters any more, could be this a problem? However, the other employer may add the hours per week.

Please help
If that's possible ask for the letter with hours per week but also check employment records requirements just in case you forgot something else.

You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
  • be an official document printed on company letterhead
  • include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
  • show all positions held while employed at the company
  • include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

Reactions: inmike

jc1234

May 29, 2019
Hi guys, do you know if the PNP FSW takes more time to be processed or it is the Sydney office?
I'm 19 days left (AOR Jan 8th) and haven't heard anything from them since March 4th (ADR). I read the messages here and looks like everyone is taking more than 180 days :(

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hi guys, do you know if the PNP FSW takes more time to be processed or it is the Sydney office?
I'm 19 days left (AOR Jan 8th) and haven't heard anything from them since March 4th (ADR). I read the messages here and looks like everyone is taking more than 180 days :(
Sydney is very slow now.... very high possibility of delay

Reactions: jc1234

Mmaindak

Jul 19, 2017
Hey all, what is the oldest application here ???! Mine is July 5th 2018. Just for understanding how long does this vo take... My reason for 11 months wait is probably coz of new born addition.
Think I beat all now.. AOR April 2017... File gathering dust.... Multiple follow up with IRCC and gcms request but no action

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Final eligibility and security not yet started... That is why it may be gathering dust
More than 2 years? Online process? Certainly there is something wrong. You should call the call center in daily basis, this is completely wrong. For sure there is some sort of issue in their end. I would request GCMS Notes every single month and call them in regular basis. They need to reach a final decision and communicate with you. This is completely wrong, 26 months for a process that, in thesis, should take no longer than 6.