+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
ordered notes twice, none arrived. The 1st one is ordered in March. Can’t believe that, right?
Agent claim it is just a delay, wait wait and wait is the only choice.
I am sailing in the same boat. Ordered notes in last week of March, havent heard back. No update in profile since January. AOR is Sept 27th. Application is being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia. Not getting a way to get updates on the application. CIC agent just said its being processed and left a comment in application indicating I called asking for update.

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
I am sailing in the same boat. Ordered notes in last week of March, havent heard back. No update in profile since January. AOR is Sept 27th. Application is being processed at Sydney, Nova Scotia. Not getting a way to get updates on the application. CIC agent just said its being processed and left a comment in application indicating I called asking for update.
My notes applied the same week as yours, not reached yet.... so poor efficiency they have. Not know if Sydney is lack of man power or just slow... As I am an outland applicant, my file should be transferred to local VO, which seems much more faster.

Reactions: Canada_Diaries

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
I am in the same boat AOR Dec, applied notes twice (March and April) No updates on application neither on GCMS notes. I have raised the request with commissioner office for GCMS notes delay

mike2611

Aug 10, 2018
I am in the same boat AOR Dec, applied notes twice (March and April) No updates on application neither on GCMS notes. I have raised the request with commissioner office for GCMS notes delay
Any pointers on how to do it would really be helpful. I sent an email to office with all details, I havent heard from them for long time.

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Any pointers on how to do it would really be helpful. I sent an email to office with all details, I havent heard from them for long time.
I am not sure if ATIP ever replies nowadays . I googled GCMS complaint, and the results shows commissioner office website in order to raise a complaint