+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sydney, Nova Scotia Visa Office - Let's connect here!

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I have contacted MP today. Let's see what it makes. Have been in IP2 for 7 months without any changes, RR, no SS.

adityabhl

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Melbourne
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
01 May 2018
Doc's Request.
13th June 2018
Nomination.....
13th December 2019
AOR Received.
27th Jan 2019
Passport Req..
9th May 2019
what were the respective ghost updates about ? Did you enquire for each one of the ? cuz even i received a ghost update day before yesterday sir
April 5th Eligibility met and April 29th Security passed. Because my criminality was passed 2 months ago.

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I need help please!!
I’ve requested GCMS notes and note the eligibility says review required as they were not able to verify duties and responsibilities of my previous jobs. And therefore my points dropped below round of invitation. I’m thinking to submit a new letter from company with more details. Will this be useful? Will they take the additional documents into consideration???

Rais4744

Apr 21, 2019
I need help please!!
I’ve requested GCMS notes and note the eligibility says review required as they were not able to verify duties and responsibilities of my previous jobs. And therefore my points dropped below round of invitation. I’m thinking to submit a new letter from company with more details. Will this be useful? Will they take the additional documents into consideration???
Yes you can request a fresh copy with more details and upload using the cic webform

Reactions: inmike

srirams91

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Guys, got the following info from a CSE webform reply:

"Your application was received via your account on July 78, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The background in process.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia."

Any idea how long the wait could be?

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia."

As you may know, the expected processing times for Express Entry are ~6 months, so be ready to wait at least that.

inmike

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018

Please check the dates, it can’t be July 2019

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other

July 78?

Maybe another couple of months unless they do not put you under long SS, but things are not really fast at CIO Sydney, NS
You just applied March 2, 2019....you have to wait

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
AOR December 18th, Review Required on Eligibility case with CB01126. Already ordered a new set of GCMS Notes to find out any movement. 35 days to complete 6 months.