+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut

lakhwinder624

Mar 27, 2021
Hi Guys, I'm in the same boat. I have completed PGDCA from Swami Viveknand Shubarti university. I have submitted MY Documents for WES. I'll update the results here. Otherwise I need to go for CES. I have a question , if I need to go for CES do I need to evaluated my BTech degree as well.(it is already evaluated from WES)

GoodHuman

Mar 2, 2021
Hi Guys, I'm in the same boat. I have completed PGDCA from Swami Viveknand Shubarti university. I have submitted MY Documents for WES. I'll update the results here. Otherwise I need to go for CES. I have a question , if I need to go for CES do I need to evaluated my BTech degree as well.(it is already evaluated from WES)
IQAS is the only agency for subharti.

@Ava123

Jul 15, 2021
Now iqas taking only 2 months, I got positive from iqas for subharti distance msc. Masters I got from iqas.
Hi Dear,

Are you sure about IQAS taking only 2 months? Actually, I also want to go with IQAS.
I completed Distance MBA from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.

Hope you will help me to get understand this scenario.

Thanks in advance.

bal1233

Sep 5, 2021
Hi Dear,

Are you sure about IQAS taking only 2 months? Actually, I also want to go with IQAS.

Thanks in advance.
hi
have you applied actually i had also cleared from Subharti University please share your feedback regarding this
me also in same boat, b.tech evaluation completed from WES,

Had you applied for transcripts
(emailed or by post)

please share your report for reference if possible

avinash1991

Nov 15, 2022
Hi Dear,

Thanks in advance.
Hi @Ava123, Did you get the response?
I am in the same boat and trying to figure out if I go through with WES or IQSA.
Thanks in advance.

JASJITSI

Nov 24, 2023
I have completed my MCA from Swami Viveknand Shubarti university through distance mode. Please confirm that it is recognised from IQAS.

Vanshika02

Mar 22, 2024
Yes you will get masters equivalency from CES. And it is taking about 14-15 weeks to get the report from them now. So wait. You ll get it
Hey, i saw the thread for Swami Vivekanand Subharti University recognisation by wes or ces. I live in ontario thinking to do mba or mcom from this university. Will it be recognised for my express entry? What will be the process? Your guidance will help me a lot. Waiting for the response.