+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

supporting documents

Jan 10, 2011
Hello, My husband and I are trying to compile our supporting documents for PR application. Can anyone list some suggestion of things to include, besides photos, emails etc? Thanks!!!!

Huron

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have included things that demonstrate that our lives are commingled

Some of the things we have included besides pictures and emails are:

Joint bank accounts
Our Wills
Common property deed to our house
Apt lease contract in both of our names before the purchase of our house
Joint memberships at the gym, Costco other joint memberships
Family plan with our dentist
letters from friends and family
Copies of passport stamps from travelling together
My immigration documents (I currently live in my spouse country)
and we are married so there is a Marriage certificate...

QCSunshine

Aug 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent similar stuff to Huron's suggestions. Immigration documents, leases, marriage certificate, travel tickets showing joint travel, photos of us on joint travel, and many other photos showing us over time in various situations, just the two of us and with our families and friends, etc. We also printed Facebook pages from the wedding time which showed congratulatory messages from friends. We sent copies of envelopes and letters addressed to both of us at our shared addresses for the wedding and otherwise. We each wrote a relationship history. We included some receipts (but not tons) from various significant purchases (wedding gown, wedding suit, etc) and important dates/outings (somehow I ran across our first date receipt while putting this all together!), and even a couple showing our normal routines (like getting thai take out). We included copies of cards and letters we wrote each other over time, some photos of Valentine's Day gifts (because I had them), and documentation showing our shared cell phone family plan. I also sent bank documentation showing he is my beneficiary.

Hope this helps!