+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

supporting documents from Canada

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My partner’s brother lives in Canada and also her real uncle and other family members. When her brother went to Canada he got the 5 points by mentioning his uncle in Canada.
Now we want to mention her brother to claim the 5 points, but I wonder if I also have to mention her uncle. Her real cousins also living there.
Should I mention them all or do I just have to mention her brother only.
Because only her brother going to send his supporting documents for claiming 5 points but uncle and other family members won’t.

Seniors please advice.
Thanks & regards.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

deep117 said:
My partner's brother lives in Canada and also her real uncle and other family members. When her brother went to Canada he got the 5 points by mentioning his uncle in Canada.
Now we want to mention her brother to claim the 5 points, but I wonder if I also have to mention her uncle. Her real cousins also living there.
Should I mention them all or do I just have to mention her brother only.
Because only her brother going to send his supporting documents for claiming 5 points but uncle and other family members won't.

Seniors please advice.
Thanks & regards.
You only get adaptability points for 1 relative, so the documents proving the relationship to the brother is fine.

PMM

deep117

Jun 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats fine..

but still i have to mention uncle and other family names or not? Only for informations not for adaptability becuase if the CIC will check her brother history may be then they see more family member like our uncle etc.

Please reply,

Thanks

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
As far as I understand, they don't ask for all the relatives. They merely ask whether you have at least one relevant relative for adaptability.