+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information request for students

ZahraZA

Apr 11, 2019
I cannot find this form to fill, and don't know how can I have "Supplementary Information Request for Student form" to fill. Would you please tell me where can I find this form?

azharuddin

Feb 5, 2017
Hey guys , who have already replied to “supplementary request form “ please let me know what happens to ur case next . I have to submit my case in 7 days

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
I have submitted this 3 weeks ago and still no response from ircc
Did anyone receive any response or update on their application, please let us know what happens next.

Baset81

Jul 7, 2019
I have submitted this 3 weeks ago and still no response from ircc
Did anyone receive any response or update on their application, please let us know what happens next.
Could you share with us how you respond to those questions? I got same questions and have three days left to submit

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Could you share with us how you respond to those questions? I got same questions and have three days left to submit
I have made a similar table in word and typed in the information.
Submitted the information on May 7th, no update till now, 13 days to complete 6 months mark

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys. Any update on this topic? I've got the same request for uploading my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). Does anyone know how I should fill this form as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country, Iran!

mbenzrider

Nov 18, 2018
Hey guys. Any update on this topic? I've got the same request for uploading my CV and the Supplementary Information Request form (regarding my studies). Does anyone know how I should fill this form as I'm not a student and I haven't done any thesis before and I'm already in my home country, Iran!
Hi @homaiooni
Can you please help how did you submit this info. Did you hear back after that

Artim9960

May 22, 2020
Hello , I recieved the same ADR for my husband who will not come with me to canada.... the problem is that he hasnt academic education background and I dont know how should I fill the form....
,it seems there is no need to mention that I am from iran too.
I desperately need help if anyone have any useful information regarding the form ...

TN89

May 7, 2020
Hello , I recieved the same ADR for my husband who will not come with me to canada.... the problem is that he hasnt academic education background and I dont know how should I fill the form....
,it seems there is no need to mention that I am from iran too.
I desperately need help if anyone have any useful information regarding the form ...
I got the same request and I am not student! I filled it anyway and I put N/A in the area where I couldn’t provide any specific answer. I believe it’s related to security, i got the request on January 28th and I submitted the documents on February 5th. My security started right away and passed on March 13th. No need to worry

Reactions: Artim9960

Artim9960

May 22, 2020
I got the same request and I am not student! I filled it anyway and I put N/A in the area where I couldn’t provide any specific answer. I believe it’s related to security, i got the request on January 28th and I submitted the documents on February 5th. My security started right away and passed on March 13th. No need to worry
Thank you for sharing your experience,
also can I know how you uploaded it?
Because I was asked to fill some other forms too and there are place for uploading them except this one .... should I attach it to the last page o the resume????

TN89

May 7, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience,
also can I know how you uploaded it?
Because I was asked to fill some other forms too and there are place for uploading them except this one .... should I attach it to the last page o the resume????
Mine was requested with other documents. And, yes I attached mine to my Resume.

Reactions: Artim9960