+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supplementary Information request for students

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, I received a similar request. The form also asks: " Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?". I am currently, living and working in USA however my nationality is Iranian. Is the question asking about my plans in US or Iran? Since I have not planned about returning to Iran and therefore I have no plan for employment there yet.
I guess the important part of this form is the thesis title and supervisors. The whole idea of this form for immigration purposes is ridiculous. In my own form, I just declared that I will work again for my current employer.

Reactions: rxyz

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I guess the important part of this form is the thesis title and supervisors. The whole idea of this form for immigration purposes is ridiculous. In my own form, I just declared that I will work again for my current employer.
Are you living in the same country as your nationality? I live and work in US while my nationality is Iranian. I have no idea about possible employment in Iran : ) BTW, have you received updates after submitting?

Trigger1234

May 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Are you living in the same country as your nationality? I live and work in US while my nationality is Iranian. I have no idea about possible employment in Iran : ) BTW, have you received updates after submitting?
I am from Iran and l live in Iran. I know that this form has become a mandatory document for Iranian all around the world. Apart from Iranians, there are a few other nationalities. I guess it is related to sanctions or something.

Reactions: rxyz

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I am from Iran and l live in Iran. I know that this form has become a mandatory document for Iranian all around the world. Apart from Iranians, there are a few other nationalities. I guess it is related to sanctions or something.
look positively , we should be something if they are afraid of us : )

pesarak8

Feb 26, 2017
Looks like we are all from Iran, you can join the below telegram group for Iranian express entry applicants:
@ExpressEntryIranians

Dr_Dentalo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi Guys..
I got this message from IRCC yesterday. They ask me to submit the following:

1) My CV
2) Fill out Supplementary Information request for students

The last question in the form "Supplementary Information request for students" is that they are asking about my plan and intended work I will do back home ?

Very weird question.. don't know what should I say...
any advise pls...

Dear Sir,

Did you get any updates? what is your current status? How long did it take to clear the background checks?

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Count me in as well fellow Iranians. Got all of these plus military service details. Cec inland aor april 2017.

Roya2201

Jul 20, 2017
1 - I never said it is likely not to go through, I said it is a common interview question, that's all.
2 - I don't work for IRCC so I can't tell you why they request it. Applicants that I've seen get a request to upload their CV are usually postdoctoral candidates or involved in some kind of research activities, I don't know if that's the case with you.
3 - I've seen plenty of applicants who got requested to upload their CV and obtained PPR although i'm unsure as to whether they also had to provide this other form.
Can u help me please??? I have the same case. however in the form it asks: "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?" Although I work full-time in Canada. what should I put here? Thank u so much

Reactions: i.abidi

Roya2201

Jul 20, 2017
Basically it should not . The supplementary information form just contains information regarding the details of your studies such as thesis title, supervisors, etc.
Can u help me please??? I have the same case. however in the form it asks: "Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?" Although I work full-time in Canada. what should I put here? Thank u so much

Roya2201

Jul 20, 2017
I printed the form. Filled it with a pen
Scanned it.
Attached it as the last page of my CV
Combined them in a pdf file
Uploaded it as a single pdf file in cv field.

Susana0928

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Guys..
I got this message from IRCC yesterday. They ask me to submit the following:

1) My CV
2) Fill out Supplementary Information request for students

The last question in the form "Supplementary Information request for students" is that they are asking about my plan and intended work I will do back home ?

Very weird question.. don't know what should I say...
any advise pls...
Hi my husband received the same ADR and we dont know what the difference is between questions 3 and 4. any idea?
3. Intended, current or past supervisor(s)
4. Supervisor(s) for previous studies

Thank you

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I was requested to upload my cv and to fill the form. It was stated in the form that I am from Iran, though i am Jordanian and I have never been there.
Did anyone who receive such message from the cic got their visa. I have been waiting since 3/7/2018 and it seems that I will miss my semester.

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, I received the same ADR letter, requesting me to upload my CV, as well as the Supplementary Information Request for Students form. However I can't find such a form on the internet whatsoever. Could you please help me understand the nature of this request and find the link to download the form?

swatibagga

Jun 6, 2018
Hi All,

I have also got the request for the CV and Supplementary Information Request for Students form.

In the whole thread i could see the answer that is there anything to worry about as i have applied for PR only and how should i respond to it.

Thanks