+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM - DELHI ???

Nike1702

Star Member
Feb 13, 2009
Hi, I will be summiting my sponsorship papers for my wife within a week or so, but would like to know about a new form that I noticed when I opened Part: 3 (The region specific forms) for INDIA and there is a form SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM - DELHI which in the orgainal application that I took with me to India never had in it? So I would like to know is this form important or can I summit without it? Also would now be the time to include all pictures, long distance bills, wedding cards and etc? Thank you

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a recent addition. YOu can submit your application without it, but they will just ask you to fill it in later so you're better off doing it now as it may delay your application. You must submit all of your proof -- photos, phone bills etc. -- with your application. It states this very clearly in the item 5 of the Document Checklist in the country specific guide. Make sure you read through this carefully (and include it with your application) to make sure you haven't forgotten anything.

M

med

since this form is new what would it cost you to fill it and send it together with the other forms then you would have a clear conscience and dont need to wait till they get ur file then ask for it that will only delay ur file ,