Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
HI there, Can you please guide the online application package for Supervisa. It is not specifically mention online that if one want to apply for supervisa. It says Visitor visa, work permit or International something. But it does not say supervisa.

Rhaenys

Aug 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

So we reapplied again, and here's the timeline so far.

Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)July 28, 2021July 30, 2021
Submission ConfirmationMay 11, 2021May 11, 2021
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionMay 11, 20211May 11, 2021
We passed the medical exam on our previous application and not even 6 months have passed. Any idea why they're asking for medical report again?

Review of medical results
February 22, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

So we reapplied again, and here's the timeline so far.

We passed the medical exam on our previous application and not even 6 months have passed. Any idea why they're asking for medical report again?
Medicals are good for a year.

Rhaenys

Aug 3, 2015
Medicals are good for a year.
This is really strange. My mother-in-law passed the medical just February of this year.

We tried reaching out to the webform but we were only given 30 days to do the medical.

We don't have much choice at this point but to do the medical again, don't we?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is really strange. My mother-in-law passed the medical just February of this year.

We tried reaching out to the webform but we were only given 30 days to do the medical.

We don't have much choice at this point but to do the medical again, don't we?
No you just have to send in a webform indicating you did a medical already for another visa. The system doesn’t recognize if you did a medical for another visa or permit within the year.

Rhaenys

Aug 3, 2015
Hi all,

I would just like to check if it's a good time to request for a GCMS to prevent the past issue that we had regarding our supervisa application as pointed out in this thread?

Current supervisa processing time on the origin country is 167 days while it's been 328 days already since the application has been confirmed.

BRIJ0501

May 18, 2020
Hello Friends,

I hope you will help me and I need your help as soon as possible. My wife is pregnant and her due date is 5th March, 2023. My Parents have already a Supervisa and they are with us in Canada since November, 2022.

My wife wants to invite her parents too on the Supervisa as our family income is over 100k.

Now, How many Family Member should I include in the invitation letter ? Either 4 or 6 ( Me+Spouse+ My parents who are with us at the moment + My In Laws who will come once they get the supervisa ?

I could not find any proper guidance or details? I have read on the **********https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html ***

• the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).
Now, I got confused when I make invitation letter should I mentioned 4 or 6 people and what should I do ???

Your guidance would be really appreciated,

Thank you very much

Gurinavi

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-4-2018
Hello Friends,

I hope you will help me and I need your help as soon as possible. My wife is pregnant and her due date is 5th March, 2023. My Parents have already a Supervisa and they are with us in Canada since November, 2022.

My wife wants to invite her parents too on the Supervisa as our family income is over 100k.

Now, How many Family Member should I include in the invitation letter ? Either 4 or 6 ( Me+Spouse+ My parents who are with us at the moment + My In Laws who will come once they get the supervisa ?

I could not find any proper guidance or details? I have read on the **********https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html ***

• the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).
Now, I got confused when I make invitation letter should I mentioned 4 or 6 people and what should I do ???

Your guidance would be really appreciated,

Thank you very much
good morning,

i have same situation, can you please help me how many members you included in your family size
thanks