+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa - PPR Received for Mother Only. Father's Application still in process. Anyone else has similar situation?

Raha Ara

Nov 8, 2023
How the medical has to be done, there are specific clinics that doing that? Or it can be any clinic?

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Same case with my parents application. Got PPR for mother but no updates on father application who is primary applicants.

Hassan786786

Dec 14, 2023
Did any receive pending PPR for either their father or mother. I am in a similar situation, my father received passport request but mothers’ is still pending. The tracker is also not updated for biometrics and medical.

LKRYA

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Guys!
I am on the same problem.
I applied visitor visa for my parents putting my Father as the primary applicant.
My mother's PPR came within 7 days. However, my father's application has no progress at all.

I sent a webform and also contacted the MP. No responses at all.
So much frustrated since my mother cannot travel on her own.

Any advise would be much appriciated!
Thank you

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
My parents medical was approved, but showed "valid until December 23, 2023" and now there was a ghost update and when I went to the portal I realized the note about medical exam approval was gone. They are stuck in background check. What do you think is going on here?

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Hi Guys!
I am on the same problem.
I applied visitor visa for my parents putting my Father as the primary applicant.
My mother's PPR came within 7 days. However, my father's application has no progress at all.

I sent a webform and also contacted the MP. No responses at all.
So much frustrated since my mother cannot travel on her own.

Any advise would be much appriciated!
Thank you
Hello, Did your father get the Passport request. I have the same issue. My mother got the PPR but my father hasn't got it. Even though father was primary applicant and we submitted the application in a group and medicals also done on the same day.

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Same case with my parents application. Got PPR for mother but no updates on father application who is primary applicants.
Hello,
Any update, did your other parent get the passport request yet ? in the same boat

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Did any receive pending PPR for either their father or mother. I am in a similar situation, my father received passport request but mothers’ is still pending. The tracker is also not updated for biometrics and medical.
Hello,
Any update, did your other parent get the passport request yet ? in the same boat myself

Liam777

Dec 29, 2023
My mothers’ medical just got approved on 11th Jan. Still waiting for PPR
Hey Man, did you apply for a tourist visa for your mum and dad?

I have applied for a tourist visa for my mom and dad. Dad is primary. My dad got the passport request already.

My mom's biometric still says it needs to be completed. However, they posted the UCI and biometric number on the application on the top. And says the Biometric is valid until 2034.

Not sure what is going on. Can any of you help with some suggestions.

Hassan786786

Dec 14, 2023
Hey Man, did you apply for a tourist visa for your mum and dad?

I have applied for a tourist visa for my mom and dad. Dad is primary. My dad got the passport request already.

My mom's biometric still says it needs to be completed. However, they posted the UCI and biometric number on the application on the top. And says the Biometric is valid until 2034.

Not sure what is going on. Can any of you help with some suggestions.
I am in same situation as your but it was super visa for my parents. Not sure whats going on.

Jade926

Apr 5, 2024
I am in the same situation! I submitted my parents' application on the same day as a group. My father got Visa approval very quickly (8 days after the medical check), but my mother's status was stuck on the date she passed her medical exam. No more updates, and the background check was ongoing.... already 5 weeks after my father got approval.

What can we do?! Does anyone have this experience and what happen after a while?

Jade926

Apr 5, 2024
Hello, Did your father get the Passport request. I have the same issue. My mother got the PPR but my father hasn't got it. Even though father was primary applicant and we submitted the application in a group and medicals also done on the same day.
Hi~ any update? what's the status of your father, did he pass the medical exam? we are in the same boat. thank you!