+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa for parents

kk321

Jan 10, 2020
We submitted the application for my parents on Feb 23rd, 2022 through the new portal. We received the biometric request for my father the very next day. But even after 10 days haven not received the biometric request for my mother.

Is this usual. Should we keep waiting for the request I raised web form but no reply to that yet.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
We submitted the application for my parents on Feb 23rd, 2022 through the new portal. We received the biometric request for my father the very next day. But even after 10 days haven not received the biometric request for my mother.

Is this usual. Should we keep waiting for the request I raised web form but no reply to that yet.
how old is your mother?( 79yr+ doesn’t need biometric) usually biometric letter is issued from 24-48hrs

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hello,
We have applied for my mother's Supervisa on February 17th 2022 on new portal.

We have got the medical request on 1st March 2022 but we have completed the medical upfront on 26 Feb 2022. Now, we have raised two webforms to update the medical as we have already completed medical but no reply from their side/update.

Anyone having same scenario or case. How to make sure that medical is done and completed and when will it get updated on portal?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
We have applied for my mother's Supervisa on February 17th 2022 on new portal.

We have got the medical request on 1st March 2022 but we have completed the medical upfront on 26 Feb 2022. Now, we have raised two webforms to update the medical as we have already completed medical but no reply from their side/update.

Anyone having same scenario or case. How to make sure that medical is done and completed and when will it get updated on portal?
It can take 1-2 months to have a mefical evsluated to see if any further tests are needed. Please be patient and keep in mind that there are processing times. Many things don't happen immediately it can be a week to many months depending om the issue

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
Hello Everyone, I need one urgent help.

I applied for my parent's supervisa on June 14th 2022.
After a month there was an update "Medical Passed". We didn't do the upfront medical and their previous medical was already expired.
The update got rolled back to "You do not need a medical" after a week or so.

So we decided to do an upfront medical to speed up the process. The Portal account username is my father's email.
We submitted the upfront medical for both my mother and father via webform (Separate webforms for each one).

Today we got an update via email and this is what they said :
"We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
"

Any idea? Did we do anything wrong? Account has my father's email, his email was mentioned in the web form as well and this is what we received. So I am kind of confused. Any suggestions would be helpful.

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
Hello Everyone, I need one urgent help.

I applied for my parent's supervisa on June 14th 2022.
After a month there was an update "Medical Passed". We didn't do the upfront medical and their previous medical was already expired.
The update got rolled back to "You do not need a medical" after a week or so.

So we decided to do an upfront medical to speed up the process. The Portal account username is my father's email.
We submitted the upfront medical for both my mother and father via webform (Separate webforms for each one).

Today we got an update via email and this is what they said :
"We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
"

Any idea? Did we do anything wrong? Account has my father's email, his email was mentioned in the web form as well and this is what we received. So I am kind of confused. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Got any reply. I am planning to go for upfront medical