+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa for mother refused

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
She already has a multiple entry 10 year TRV Bryanna. I just don't want to end up in a situation as faced by user pooja1682.
Her mom had abused her visitor visa privileges.

My plan is to receive my NOA and then reapply for the supervisa. If things go well and she is able to give her medical in her country of residence before leaving and it is approved, perhaps we can consider sending her passport for stamping at Ottawa like user se7en did.
Sounds like a good plan.

Any idea if she can give her medical in Canada if requested by CIC?
Yes, she can

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
One last question: The docs required are:
The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:
  • Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements
As per what I've learned from some friends, the T4/T1 form is sent out earlier (sometime in January). Will the T4/T1 form be sufficient to prove LICO?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One last question: The docs required are:
The following documents are examples of what can be used as proof of funds:
  • Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1 for the most recent tax year
  • Employment Insurance stubs
  • employment letter including salary and date of hiring
  • pay stubs
  • bank statements
As per what I've learned from some friends, the T4/T1 form is sent out earlier (sometime in January). Will the T4/T1 form be sufficient to prove LICO?
The Visa Office instructions advise submitting as many financial documents as possible to prove LICO. It is not limited to a specific document.

I would recommend waiting until you have the NOA

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We know that you want your mother to arrive as soon as possible but you'll need to show that you have earned LLICO while in Canada. A few more months of financial information will likely be insufficient. It is also about optics. Since your first application was submitted soon after you moved to Canada it appears as you wanted your mother to move to Canada with you but that's not possible. She is still a visitor.

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
We know that you want your mother to arrive as soon as possible but you'll need to show that you have earned LLICO while in Canada. A few more months of financial information will likely be insufficient. It is also about optics. Since your first application was submitted soon after you moved to Canada it appears as you wanted your mother to move to Canada with you but that's not possible. She is still a visitor.
I know of someone very close who just submitted 2 biweekly paystubs of his. When CIC asked him for NOA, he simply sent them more subsequent paystubs. And they issued a visa for him.

So these things are random and it is often difficult to pinpoint what exactly would have made the application go through.

My mother's TRV got rejected twice. On the third attempt, I just attached a letter from my mum's cousin who said she would stay at her home. The application got approved.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Baryana your a STAR..i submitted the remaining documents for my inlaws super visa application by website as you suggested.. i am waiting now for the reply..thanks for the advise.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Baryana your a STAR..i submitted the remaining documents for my inlaws super visa application by website as you suggested.. i am waiting now for the reply..thanks for the advise.
You're welcome :)

Did you email the local visa office of your in-laws?

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
No I got an email from the local visa office stating an acknowledgment email stating the documents they have recived and should they require any other doc they will contact us...file is in process...thanks once again for the suggestion..