Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
Hi,
My parents are visiting me in Canada, they Live live in Libya on work visa for the last 10 years, they are Pakistan Nationals.
Now they have applied for Super visa from within Canada, but haven't heard anything from CIC after a month, and they have to leave Canada to go to Libya (live there permanently).
Question are:
1. Do they need to transfer the application to the visa office who is handling applications from Libya?
2. Let the application process in Ottawa, when medical request arrive, they can undergo medical exam in Libya?
3. If CIC Ottawa request passport, will they able to send their passports to Ottawa, and get it back to Libya from CIC Ottawa? wondering if CIC Ottawa will send their stamped passports outside Canada. They have both Canadian and Libyan addresses on application.

Any suggestions, advice will be highly appreciated.

Zawan

Feb 13, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
Can anybody please shadow some light on this?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Zawan said:
Hi,
My parents are visiting me in Canada, they Live live in Libya on work visa for the last 10 years, they are Pakistan Nationals.
Now they have applied for Super visa from within Canada, but haven't heard anything from CIC after a month, and they have to leave Canada to go to Libya (live there permanently).
Question are:
1. Do they need to transfer the application to the visa office who is handling applications from Libya?
2. Let the application process in Ottawa, when medical request arrive, they can undergo medical exam in Libya?
3. If CIC Ottawa request passport, will they able to send their passports to Ottawa, and get it back to Libya from CIC Ottawa? wondering if CIC Ottawa will send their stamped passports outside Canada. They have both Canadian and Libyan addresses on application.

Any suggestions, advice will be highly appreciated.
You cannot apply for Super visa within Canada and only from Home Country or Residence UNLESS you applied for 2 year extension

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Re: Supervisa Application

Hi,
Can anyone tell me how long does it take to get the super visa? My mother applied for Super visa from pakistan and sent her documents on June 27, 2013. She has not heard back yet. She has visited Canada in 2011-2012 too as a regular visitor. This time she applied for Super Visa. Has anyone applied during the same time as of her? Have you received the request for medical?

Thanks