+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa 2020 timelines please

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Applied for super visa on 23rd Oct for my parents (Indian citizens). Got the biometric request letter today. Now waiting for Bangalore VAC to open for submitting biometrics...

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
I'm in same boat my parents supervisa applied in March 2020, Medicals passed on July 27th since then no update.

We sent few webforms, emails no reply at all. Just hoping to get something soon as they are planning for passport submission this week.
Did you sent a mail to prioritize your application for COVID-19 family reunion ?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Hi All, My mom is currently in India and has a valid TRV. While she is there I want to apply for supervisa. My question is:

1. Can I apply online for her from Canada and she can remain in India for rest of processing period including stamping?
2. Can I apply online for her from Canada and she can come to Canada and when processing is done what does she need to do next, leave the country and enter from anywhere eg. US or does she have to return to India?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Applied for super visa on 23rd Oct for my parents (Indian citizens). Got the biometric request letter today. Now waiting for Bangalore VAC to open for submitting biometrics...
Hi, Could be pls share what u wrote in POT? Attached any evidences of their properties in India or specified anything covid related?

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi, Could be pls share what u wrote in POT? Attached any evidences of their properties in India or specified anything covid related?
I didn't write anything covid related. I explained about the purpose of travel (visiting me & family), then ties with India and assurance of going back to India

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
I didn't write anything covid related. I explained about the purpose of travel (visiting me & family), then ties with India and assurance of going back to India
Is it necessary to show property papers as well? My mother owns a piece of land but that's in Hindi, I have to get it translated in English.

Humzat

Oct 14, 2020
Hi All,

I applied for my parents supervisa on July 21 and there has been no movement on my file since then. I did not put COVID-19 as the reason. Do you think I should email the exceptions mailbox to resume processing or given that it’s immediate family members I am applying for, and that I applied on July (after excemptions for parents were announced) that I do not need to do that?
Thank you

Windsorvasi

Jan 8, 2020
Hi all,

I am starting with applications for Supervisa for my parents in India. I have a few questions and would appreciate your guidance please.

1. I work in the united states and my pay statement and employer letter would all be from the US employer. Would it be okay to submit it ?
2. Also, where do you upload proof of parent's ties in India like a property document etc . I did not see any specific place to upload those.
3. In the application , under purpose of Travel, do you recommend mentioning COVID or just Family Visit?

appreciate your help

munibalam

Jun 9, 2017
Hi All, My mom is currently in India and has a valid TRV. While she is there I want to apply for supervisa. My question is:

1. Can I apply online for her from Canada and she can remain in India for rest of processing period including stamping?
2. Can I apply online for her from Canada and she can come to Canada and when processing is done what does she need to do next, leave the country and enter from anywhere eg. US or does she have to return to India?
I am in a similar situation. Applied for my moms Supervisa on 29th April 2020 and she has been in her home country since. She has a valid multiple entry visit visa and has travelled twice for 5 months each in the last two years.
Can she travel to Canada right now and later when Supervisa is approved submit the passport to Ottawa?

Windsorvasi

Jan 8, 2020
@SAJ_ee2015 , Hi, I am trying to apply for Super Visa for my parents in India. Is there a specific place to upload documents to prove their ties in India. Like bank statement, property tax etc. In the 'Documents to Submit' page, I did not find this. How to submit those to strengthen the application. Appreciate the help. Thanks

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
@SAJ_ee2015 , Hi, I am trying to apply for Super Visa for my parents in India. Is there a specific place to upload documents to prove their ties in India. Like bank statement, property tax etc. In the 'Documents to Submit' page, I did not find this. How to submit those to strengthen the application. Appreciate the help. Thanks
I added it as part of invitation letter and purpose of visit.