+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa 2020 timelines please

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Is sending them to Dubai for biometric a viable option? Did you try this option? If yes, can you share some details please?

Thanks again!
Many people have gone to Dubai or Nepal to do biometrics. You will need to verify that you can still get an appointment and what travel restrictions are in place for travelers to Dubai or Nepal.

ShJu

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-05-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req: 03-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2015/ Re-Medical Done: 03-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
Many people have gone to Dubai or Nepal to do biometrics. You will need to verify that you can still get an appointment and what travel restrictions are in place for travelers to Dubai or Nepal.
Yeah, makes sense. I read it other threads and forums about the expense and quarantine rules in place. And it didn't seem to be worth it, especially considering the fact that submitting biometrics does not ensure immediate or quicker passport submission request.

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parents supervisa in September 2020 through the consultant. They were requested for the biometric which was done in November but after that we didn't hear anything. There's a complete silence, I did some digging through my local MP and they said the application is in Abu Dhabi but that is it. Anyone else whose parents got biometric request but no medical? Are they even entertaining the Super Visa application these days?
Please let me know, I am so upset and missing my parents a lot.

Thank you

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parents supervisa in September 2020 through the consultant. They were requested for the biometric which was done in November but after that we didn't hear anything. There's a complete silence, I did some digging through my local MP and they said the application is in Abu Dhabi but that is it. Anyone else whose parents got biometric request but no medical? Are they even entertaining the Super Visa application these days?
Please let me know, I am so upset and missing my parents a lot.

Thank you
I submitted my mother’s application on 27th March, Biometrics done on 7th April and Updated on the profile the same day. Nothing after that.

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Hi,
I just received rejection for supervisa for both my parents. The application was filed in Sept 2020. They have not given any reason other than "ties in Canada and home country".

The problem is that my mother's 2 sisters, 2 brothers are already here. On top of that both my and my only sister are here in Canada too.

I am so confused what to do now because this rejection is on the top of 2 previous visit visa rejections.

Her siblings in Canada is something i can not do anything about. Should I apply again for supervisa for my mom alone this time and not with my father? will that help?
@canuck78 @scylla any thoughts?

Its looks like all of my doors are closed now and the only thing left is to apply when I am eligible for PGP.

Reactions: Friend123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I just received rejection for supervisa for both my parents. The application was filed in Sept 2020. They have not given any reason other than "ties in Canada and home country".

The problem is that my mother's 2 sisters, 2 brothers are already here. On top of that both my and my only sister are here in Canada too.

I am so confused what to do now because this rejection is on the top of 2 previous visit visa rejections.

Her siblings in Canada is something i can not do anything about. Should I apply again for supervisa for my mom alone this time and not with my father? will that help?
@canuck78 @scylla any thoughts?

Its looks like all of my doors are closed now and the only thing left is to apply when I am eligible for PGP.
I would order your GCMS notes as a next step before you consider reapplying. Their ties to Canada are very strong based on what you've described so this means they really have to show sgtrong ties to their home country (e.g. property, assets). Previous travel to countries requiring visas would also be helpful. Anyway - start by getting the GCMS notes.

mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Hi @scylla
First of all thanks for the reply.
I have applied for gcms notes already. There are no assets under my mothers name but under my father’s name and i did include the property papers and business ownership documents as a tie for him but it did not make any difference. Will applying only for my mother make any difference and help establish a tie that she will go back to her husband?
Moreover, she dont have any travelling history.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi @scylla
First of all thanks for the reply.
I have applied for gcms notes already. There are no assets under my mothers name but under my father’s name and i did include the property papers and business ownership documents as a tie for him but it did not make any difference. Will applying only for my mother make any difference and help establish a tie that she will go back to her husband?
Moreover, she dont have any travelling history.
It's hard to say given she already has three refusals, has no assets and no travel history. Wait for the GCMS notes.

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Hello
I applied for my mom in oct 2020. Her biometrics were done but silence after that. I didn’t mention covid as the reason for travel. Should i send an email so they prioritize?

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
What do we have to mention? Like due to COVID crisis, you want them to be here as soon as possible?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What do we have to mention? Like due to COVID crisis, you want them to be here as soon as possible?
That they meet travel exemption. They will get processed faster than others that can not travel at the moment due to travel restrictions.

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
That they meet travel exemption. They will get processed faster than others that can not travel at the moment due to travel restrictions.
Oh thank you. How can I do that because my parents are all alone and I want to bring them here. I will really appreciate your response, by the way, I have applied through the consultant.