+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

katherineatcanada

Jun 11, 2019
Hi,
I'm very confused that if parent can convert a regular visitor visa to a super visa inside Canada or not?
If not, is it possible that my parents enter into Canada with the regular visitor visa after submitting their super visa applications outside Canada. Can they do their visa biometrics and medical checks inside Canada? Can they stamp the visa inside Canada if they get approve instead of re-entering into Canada? Thank you!

Last edited:

ryvinson

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi,
I'm very confused that if parent can convert a regular visitor visa to a super visa inside Canada or not?
If not, is it possible that my parents enter into Canada with the regular visitor visa after submitting their super visa applications outside Canada. Can they do their visa biometrics and medical checks inside Canada? Can they stamp the visa inside Canada if they get approve instead of re-entering into Canada? Thank you!
You must apply online with the IRCC Portal for a super visa and be outside Canada when you apply.

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi,
hello there, Visitor Visa is only valid up to 6 months max(depends on immigration officer)and for super visa the processing time takes up-to 8-10 months. For super visa, they have to leave the port and re-enter Canada! and they are applying from outside of Canada, IRCC sends letters of bio metrics and medical at that country.
if you need help with Super visa insurance and with invitation letter! I can help with that ! keep in mind there is new rule regarding super Visa insurance now

Last edited:

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello there, Visitor Visa is only valid up to 6 months max(depends on immigration officer)and for super visa the processing time takes up-to 8-10 months. For super visa, they have to leave the port and re-enter Canada! and they are applying from outside of Canada, IRCC sends letters of bio metrics and medical at that country.
if you need help with Super visa insurance and with invitation letter! I can help with that ! keep in mind there is new rule regarding super Visa insurance now. my whatsapp @416-543-0121
Incorrect.

Multiiple entries visitor visa can be valid up to 10 years. Each stay up to 6 months (depends on immigration officer).

bhangu9192

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Doc's Request.
11-05-2019
Passport Req..
waiting
Incorrect.

Multiiple entries visitor visa can be valid up to 10 years. Each stay up to 6 months (depends on immigration officer).
That is what I meant by ! One stay up to 6 months it’s depends on immigration officer

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is what I meant by ! One stay up to 6 months it’s depends on immigration officer
That's totally different. Read your original post. You clearly said the visa valid up to 6 months, which in fact can be up to 10 years (depends on the visa officer).

ashikn

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hi, Is there anyone from Bangladesh who applied for Super Visa for his or her parent or grandparent? Just to get some idea how long its taking time who applied from Bangladesh. I have just submitted my month's super visa application 1st of Oct and her bio got updated within 2 days. No update of her medical (we have done her medical early to faster the process). Applicate your kind response

katherineatcanada

Jun 11, 2019
if you need help with Super visa insurance and with invitation letter! I can help with that ! keep in mind there is new rule regarding super Visa insurance now
Hello, "There is new rule regarding super Visa insurance" . Do you mean we need to pay insurance fully instead of monthly payment? Thanks.