+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
I seriously enjoy your optimism when divulging information that is not true. I applied for a super visa for my mom and stated in my invitation letter that she was "coming to Canada to take care of my pregnant wife until delivery". I did not include any document on her assets or so-called ties. Her super visa was approved without any delay or conditionality.
For your information, IRCC has updated most of their TRV forms to include more information on family ties (e.g. You can now include if you're physically living with your spouse in IMM 5645.
Before you start going on a tirade spewing unsubstantiated information, please check the "Come to Canada Wizard" and see a list of required documents for a normal TRV and Super-visa.
By the way, you are doing a fantastic job, but that does not mean that your information is Bible, it is not, and in this case, it is very wrong.
Lastly, the link you posted has been there since the inception of the program. Please see a recent update fron June 18, 2018.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/super-visa.html

Thanks again for all your good work!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for a super visa for my mom and stated in my invitation letter that she was "coming to Canada to take care of my pregnant wife until delivery". I did not include any document on her assets or so-called ties. Her super visa was approved without any delay or conditionality.
By posting incorrect information, is it your intention to have the super visa applications of other parents refused?

For your information, IRCC has updated most of their TRV forms to include more information on family ties (e.g. You can now include if you're physically living with your spouse in IMM 5645.
It's rather naive to think visa decisions are made solely on the BASIC document checklist generated by the 'Come to Canada' tool + the TRV application form.

Before you start going on a tirade spewing unsubstantiated information, please check the "Come to Canada Wizard" and see a list of required documents for a normal TRV and Super-visa.
A classic case of the old fashioned pot calling the (electric) kettle black!!

Again, not sure what made you to believe that the BASIC document checklist generated by the 'Come to Canada' wizard is the gospel truth/the Bible set in stone for deciding TRV and super visa applications.

By the way, you are doing a fantastic job, but that does not mean that your information is Bible, it is not, and in this case, it is very wrong.
Lastly, the link you posted has been there since the inception of the program. Please see a recent update fron June 18, 2018.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/super-visa.html
The link you posted clearly states:
An applicant is eligible for a super visa if they meet the requirements for temporary residence in Canada as a visitor and provide the additional required documentation. Specifically, they must provide the following:

A word called *Specifically* has been used. This bulletin does not state *limited to* the documents listed.

Nothing has changed in the assessment criteria for super visa applicants since the time the super visa program was introduced. Applicants are still required to prove their visit is temporary + they have ties to their home country.

Here is one IRCC link which debunks your claims that super visa applicant parents don't have to prove their strong ties... updated on 2018-06-13:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

Other conditions we consider
We consider several things before we decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit.

We’ll look at these things when you apply:

• your ties to your home country
  • the purpose of your visit (Taking care of pregnant daughters and minding grandchildren as the purpose of visit, eh?)
  • your family and finances
  • the overall economic and political stability of your home country

Before you post again, it would be wise to read/research/understand 'Temporary residence in Canada as a visitor" (your link) + proofs of strong ties. Open up your search. Google will help you in this mission of enlightenment!

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
By posting incorrect information, is it your intention to have the super visa applications of other parents refused?

It's rather naive to think visa decisions are made solely on the BASIC document checklist generated by the 'Come to Canada' tool + the TRV application form.

A classic case of the old fashioned pot calling the (electric) kettle black!!

Again, not sure what made you to believe that the BASIC document checklist generated by the 'Come to Canada' wizard is the gospel truth/the Bible set in stone for deciding TRV and super visa applications.

The link you posted clearly states:
An applicant is eligible for a super visa if they meet the requirements for temporary residence in Canada as a visitor and provide the additional required documentation. Specifically, they must provide the following:

A word called *Specifically* has been used. This bulletin does not state *limited to* the documents listed.

Nothing has changed in the assessment criteria for super visa applicants since the time the super visa program was introduced. Applicants are still required to prove their visit is temporary + they have ties to their home country.

Here is one IRCC link which debunks your claims that super visa applicant parents don't have to prove their strong ties... updated on 2018-06-13:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

Other conditions we consider
We consider several things before we decide if you can come to Canada. You must be a real visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit.

We’ll look at these things when you apply:

• your ties to your home country
  • the purpose of your visit (Taking care of pregnant daughters and minding grandchildren as the purpose of visit, eh?)
  • your family and finances
  • the overall economic and political stability of your home country

Before you post again, it would be wise to read/research/understand 'Temporary residence in Canada as a visitor" (your link) + proofs of strong ties. Open up your search. Google will help you in this mission of enlightenment!
I wonder if you've actually ever applied for a supervisa? For the very last time, I HAVE DONE IT AND it was successful- that's my proof. I will be happy to see yours, please do not refer to the people you claim to be helping, because you are only adding extra burden on them. This is ridiculous! Why can'y you accept that you are wrong for once? Geez!!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if you've actually ever applied for a supervisa? For the very last time, I HAVE DONE IT AND it was successful- that's my proof. I will be happy to see yours, please do not refer to the people you claim to be helping, because you are only adding extra burden on them. This is ridiculous! Why can'y you accept that you are wrong for once? Geez!!!
It is evident you have absolutely zilch knowledge about visas of any description.

Ahh yes, we did come across one similar case a few years ago.... from Dakar, Senegal.... where the applicant was very poor + had zero assets + zero finances and could not submit any documents. Kind of chimes in with your claims.

Again, your contentions that super visa applicants do not have to prove any ties to their home country + stating their purpose of visit is to take care of pregnant daughters-in-law, minding grandchildren is grossly incorrect. Have you even understood the information posted on the IRCC website and elsewhere? If you had understood, you would not be arguing mindlessly

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
It is evident you have absolutely zilch knowledge about visas of any description.

Ahh yes, we did come across one similar case a few years ago.... from Dakar, Senegal.... where the applicant was very poor + had zero assets + zero finances and could not submit any documents. Kind of chimes in with your claims.

Again, your contentions that super visa applicants do not have to prove any ties to their home country + stating their purpose of visit is to take care of pregnant daughters-in-law, minding grandchildren is grossly incorrect. Have you even understood the information posted on the IRCC website and elsewhere? If you had understood, you would not be arguing mindlessly
Did I, in any of my postings, suggest that "super visa applicants do not have to prove ties to their home country"? I did infact say that those requests have now been included in some of the immigration forms. Until you tell me if/when you applied for a super visa, please take the backdoor and stop deceiving yourself on what you know about the process.

By the way, I haven't made any claim, I've only stated facts!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Did I, in any of my postings, suggest that "super visa applicants do not have to prove ties to their home country"? I did infact say that those requests have now been included in some of the immigration forms. Until you tell me if/when you applied for a super visa, please take the backdoor and stop deceiving yourself on what you know about the process.

By the way, I haven't made any claim, I've only stated facts!
Not sure where you got the information that Super Visa applicants do not need to show any home ties. Super Visa is like any other visa applications where applicants must prove that they go will home after their stay. Although Super Visa applicants are allowed to remain in Canada for 2 years, they cannot live permanently in Canada. Therefore home ties are shown to prove that they will have to leave Canada.

You cannot say that your parent's visa application will prove that other applicants parent's application will get the same end result. You just got lucky that your Super Visa was approved without showing any home ties.

Reactions: Bryanna

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Did I, in any of my postings, suggest that "super visa applicants do not have to prove ties to their home country"?
Yes, you did!

Here is your post of September 13. Remember this??
You guys know that IRCC has changed its list of required documents for supervisa right?

As a matter of fact, there is no requirement for your parent/grandparent to submit any of their documents related to their finances or property.

Until you tell me if/when you applied for a super visa, please take the backdoor and stop deceiving yourself on what you know about the process.
You're implying that forum members must NOT respond to any queries..... unless they have filled the forms themselves for similar queries + they have read up every word on the same topic, right? Then start with yourself. And, don't cite your mom's case. Applicants from very poor countries may get lucky at times because they don't have any assets or finances!

Do read up every word about super visas before you argue!! Use Google translator if you need language help

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
Not sure where you got the information that Super Visa applicants do not need to show any home ties. Super Visa is like any other visa applications where applicants must prove that they go will home after their stay. Although Super Visa applicants are allowed to remain in Canada for 2 years, they cannot live permanently in Canada. Therefore home ties are shown to prove that they will have to leave Canada.

You cannot say that your parent's visa application will prove that other applicants parent's application will get the same end result. You just got lucky that your Super Visa was approved without showing any home ties.
I agree with you, that all cases are unique and different- that's completely true. What is not true though is that if you do not submit the multitude of support documents (like the other forum member was suggesting) your visa won't be approved. Or if you say that you're coming to take care of a pregnant daughter/daughter in law, your visa won't be approved. I disagree with that assertion.

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
Yes, you did!

Here is your post of September 13. Remember this??

You're implying that forum members must NOT respond to any queries..... unless they have filled the forms themselves for similar queries + they have read up every word on the same topic, right? Then start with yourself. And, don't cite your mom's case. Applicants from very poor countries may get lucky at times because they don't have any assets or finances!

Do read up every word about super visas before you argue!! Use Google translator if you need language help
I have no time for bigotry! This will be my last interaction with you.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I agree with you, that all cases are unique and different- that's completely true. What is not true though is that if you do not submit the multitude of support documents (like the other forum member was suggesting) your visa won't be approved. Or if you say that you're coming to take care of a pregnant daughter/daughter in law, your visa won't be approved. I disagree with that assertion.
Stating that you are coming to take care of grandkids/pregnant relatives is considered illegal working by IRCC. A major no no when you state that as a reason to visit Canada.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
You can hire midwives or babysitter that is available locally in Canada. So if you state that you are coming to Canada to take care of kids, then the assertion is that you are basically working for free while taking away someone else job.

Reactions: Bryanna

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
You can hire midwives or babysitter that is available locally in Canada. So if you state that you are coming to Canada to take care of kids, then the assertion is that you are basically working for free while taking away someone else job.
I would have agreed with you if they mentioned taking care of kids, but I am a living proof. And unlike the bigoted statement from the previous forum member, she was not coming from what she considers "poor country". The reasoning for not allowing parents to come and take care of kids or adults or do illegal work is not only for taking a job from a Canadian, but also to prevent labour exploitation and human right abuses. But I'm not sure if taking care/supporting a pregnant woman, who is not medically incapacitated, considered work. Again for the umpteenth time, I did it and it worked. I also know of others who it worked for.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I would have agreed with you if they mentioned taking care of kids, but I am a living proof. And unlike the bigoted statement from the previous forum member, she was not coming from what she considers "poor country". The reasoning for not allowing parents to come and take care of kids or adults or do illegal work is not only for taking a job from a Canadian, but also to prevent labour exploitation and human right abuses. But I'm not sure if taking care/supporting a pregnant woman, who is not medically incapacitated, considered work. Again for the umpteenth time, I did it and it worked. I also know of others who it worked for.

Well that is your own personal understanding but to the eyes of a IRCC immigration officer, they think differently. You may not like this reasoning but many of past cases have been proven that many applicants who stated coming to Canada to take care of someone has been refused. You can hire midwives or private nurses to take care of pregnant women. There are many companies in Canada who does that. If there is a service in Canada who can provides care to pregnant women, then IRCC sees it as taking away a Canadian/PR job by having someone from overseas without legal work permit coming to Canada to take care of someone.

Culturally I understand by having a parent taking care of a pregnant in law. But if you think about it many Canadian pregnant women don't even need care by others. They just look after by themselves and go for hospitals for check ups. Unless they are medically at risk when being pregnant, they don't need someone to take care of them.

aj0x14

Apr 1, 2023
I am doing super visa processing for mom and dad from India ,all the checklist documents are ready and they will be soon going for their medical exam, and already got medical Insurance also but i have a quick question about finances showing

So i am showing $15000 on my canadian acc and just wondering how much should i show in my parents account? And will that be individually shown or combine bank statements?

I want to know how much funds will be sufficient for visa to be approve?
And plzzz give me all possible advices and precautions i should take before applying to get the visa for them.
my previous 3 years income tax return shows 30k incime but my current bank balance is 14k . Am i still eligible for applying parents super visa. Can anyone advice regarding this. I have my in person convocation on June 2-4 2023 which was arranged virtually in year 2021. Otherwise I'd for go normal tourist visa ? I am PR now.