+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super visa

HKG

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Bryanna and Scylla

I have to do a super visa for my parents. I will be doing it online
I am not clear what documents I need to procure from them from India. Documents required for visitor visa and super visa are same?

Regarding medical insurance....do I have to send them the original insurance papers so that they carry with them when they travel or scanned copies will work.

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

I am not clear what documents I need to procure from them from India. Documents required for visitor visa and super visa are same?
Your parents must demonstrate their strong ties to India: Property/land ownership or lease agreement, finances, family ties, etc

do I have to send them the original insurance papers so that they carry with them when they travel or scanned copies will work.
Copies are fine

Cheers

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
HKG said:
Bryanna and Scylla

I have to do a super visa for my parents. I will be doing it online

Regarding medical insurance....do I have to send them the original insurance papers so that they carry with them when they travel or scanned copies will work.

Your advice would be highly appreciated.
Try to send the paper application as you can send passport with the application, this will save time on processing.
documents like, bank statements, marriage certificate and others you can see on the checklist.

Once approved, they need a copy of medical insurance to show it to the officer if asked, scanned copy will be fine.

Regards,

Alias

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
This is what my parents did, they got hold of a Chartered Accountant who helped to list all the assets (property, bank accounts, any investments). This list summarizes all the information and makes it easier for the VO to see a consolidated view. The idea is to show strong ties back at home. The CA, stamped the document officially.

The supporting documents were also submitted. I also had sent my documents - payslip, NOA, etc along with a letter saying that I will support my parents during their stay here.

Hope this helps,