+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no need of signature if you are going to apply online. Fill the form on your computer and put the date where necessary and upload it and the same applies to the application form
Thank you. Do you mean I can only write my name and date of birth in representative section and write my parents name in information on the family members, date?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
There is no need of signature if you are going to apply online. Fill the form on your computer and put the date where necessary and upload it and the same applies to the application form
Sorry, I thought you were asking about the Family information form.
I just re-read and realized that you were asking about the representative form.
Yes you can fill the remaining items accordingly with pen and upload it.

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Another good news for this month. Congratulations I am hoping to get the same soon in next week
Thank you Doctor.
It seems they are taking the same processing time as mentioned on the processing web page. You are most likely to get PPR by the next week INS SHA ALLAH ..

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

After received bio metric request what is a procedure? I have already paid online fees and my parents live in Karachi. What document do they need to take with them?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hello,

After received bio metric request what is a procedure? I have already paid online fees and my parents live in Karachi. What document do they need to take with them?
They just need to take biometrics letters along with their original passports

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
Hello people,

I just received PPR on 6th July, my question is 'can I apply for supervisa for my father before going to Canada' ? and what would be the procedure.

Thank you,
@RazaKazmie the question is little confusing to me. What i understood from it is you got PPR for your immigration visa , right? and you are thinking to apply for your father supervisa before your arrival in Canada? In this scenario NO because there are some requirement for the Supervisa that you need to fulfill i.e Meet the low income cut-off (LICO) in order to be eligible as sponsor then employment letter, paystubs, medical insurance etc. Please check this link for the details.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

RazaKazmie

Sep 1, 2017
United Arab Emirates
@RazaKazmie the question is little confusing to me. What i understood from it is you got PPR for your immigration visa , right? and you are thinking to apply for your father supervisa before your arrival in Canada? In this scenario NO because there are some requirement for the Supervisa that you need to fulfill i.e Meet the low income cut-off (LICO) in order to be eligible as sponsor then employment letter, paystubs, medical insurance etc. Please check this link for the details.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html
@Dr.visa Thank you very much! Yes, you understood it correctly.

I appreciate your response for the same.

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
@Dr.visa Thank you very much! Yes, you understood it correctly.

I appreciate your response for the same.
I would say if you have strong ties in home country then just apply for tourist visitor Visa as there will be no.oblogation of any sponsor whatsoever. They encourage and facilitate tourism if you provide them satisfactory reason that your father return back upon conclusion of the trip.

MILTON APPLICANT

May 24, 2018
ISLAMABAD SUPER VISA TIMELINE

APPLIED ONLINE: 20 MAY 2018
BIOMETRICS DONE: 21 MAY 2018
MEDICAL REQUEST: 1 JULY 2018
MEDICAL TO BE COMPLETED ON: 12 JULY 2018

* NOTE: We applied; Visit visa in 2016 refused & Supervisa in 2017 refused for my father living in Lahore.

** HELP: Medical request received, what does this means? Visa process is completed or confirmed? AND How long does it takes to get PPR?

Dr.visa

May 27, 2018
ISLAMABAD SUPER VISA TIMELINE

APPLIED ONLINE: 20 MAY 2018
BIOMETRICS DONE: 21 MAY 2018
MEDICAL REQUEST: 1 JULY 2018
MEDICAL TO BE COMPLETED ON: 12 JULY 2018

* NOTE: We applied; Visit visa in 2016 refused & Supervisa in 2017 refused for my father living in Lahore.

** HELP: Medical request received, what does this means? Visa process is completed or confirmed? AND How long does it takes to get PPR?
Medical request is part of supervisa process so its normal. It means that the visa process is started (not completed or confirmed)

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi any one parents whose age is more than 80 and have gone through by pass in last 10 years... please PM your contact number i need to ask something about insurance. it is more than request and urgent please. thanks