+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

aakber

Feb 23, 2017
APAK said:
Mashallah that's amazing.congratulations! !!! Send your dad's passport. Your mom's request will follow.

Can you plz tell me if you applied online or on paper??I applied on the 8th bUT haven't heard anything :(
I had submitted my application Online on 12th Feb. They have not done their medical and my father got passport request, so its confusing I will wait until their medical is done and then I will send passport. Through my experience, I know Online is much faster than paper application.
Best of luck for your case.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
aakber said:
I had submitted my application Online on 12th Feb. They have not done their medical and my father got passport request, so its confusing I will wait until their medical is done and then I will send passport. Through my experience, I know Online is much faster than paper application.
Best of luck for your case.
that it just amazing!! enjoy your parents!!! I applied online on Feb 9th too but haven't really heard anything except biometric :(

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Hello Guys

I have submitted my documents for Express Entry and hopefully will receive PR soon, would like to ask how soon can I apply for Super Visa for my Dad after migrating to Canada (considering i meet the income requirement) and is Super Visa acceptance guaranteed or it can also be refused like regular TRV.

Regards

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
s.tamoor said:
Hello Guys

I have submitted my documents for Express Entry and hopefully will receive PR soon, would like to ask how soon can I apply for Super Visa for my Dad after migrating to Canada (considering i meet the income requirement) and is Super Visa acceptance guaranteed or it can also be refused like regular TRV.

Regards
Hi. Tamoor

You can apply on day one after becoming Permanent Resident. Proof of income is mandatory for super visa and best one is NOA. If you don't have you can attach letter from employer , Paystabs along with supporting bank statement as well. No visa is guaranteed but chances of super visa are higher as compared to TRV.

Good Lucks
Syed B.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALM123 said:
I tried to link the application to mycic but for some reason i was not able to link it. the application was not found. The strange thing is that we have not even received the medical call its been over 2 months now.
This is also not the first time they are applying for super visa. they were granted before also. and there passports were expiring so they had to re apply.
Try to link by UCI and Application number and it will also ask two questions from application as well, keep the application handy. two months is not normal time period of waiting for medical, first link your paper application and see what has happened there then send case specific inquiry.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
badar14 said:
Hi. Tamoor

You can apply on day one after becoming Permanent Resident. Proof of income is mandatory for super visa and best one is NOA. If you don't have you can attach letter from employer , Paystabs along with supporting bank statement as well. No visa is guaranteed but chances of super visa are higher as compared to TRV.

Good Lucks
Syed B.
Hi Badar

Thanks for ur response, can u plz also explain what is NOA

Thnx

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
s.tamoor said:
Hi Badar

Thanks for ur response, can u plz also explain what is NOA

Thnx
Notice of assessment
For taxes

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
nehamerchant said:
Try to link by UCI and Application number and it will also ask two questions from application as well, keep the application handy. two months is not normal time period of waiting for medical, first link your paper application and see what has happened there then send case specific inquiry.
I actually dont have an application number as it was a paper based application applied through Gerrys's/VAC Karachi. And i am not sure that is in there system yet. I have tried several ways to link the application but for some reason i can not. I have sent a case specific enquiry too. My parents will call the VAC tomorrow and make sure that they did not screwed up or something.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Any good updates on anyones file?

Zeeaenn

Feb 10, 2017
APAK said:
Any good updates on anyones file?
Just like someone elses case in this forum..we applied online on February 5th. Got medical request on February 23rd an then got Passport request the very next day. It was a bit confusing as we had even not scheduled our medical. If I hadnt read about someone else experiencing the same timeline I would have thought that its a mistake.

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
We offer competitive rates with best coverage for your life and financials. Providing you security and saving is we are best at!

" A first step towards security ...."

There is lot more happening in life to take care of your own , leave your insurance and financial security needs on us.

We offer :
Super visa / Travel / Visitor Insurance
RESP/ RRSP
Life Insurance
AD & D
Critical Insurance

Contact for best Coverage with best options for you and your family!

If you don't have time to come to our office we can setup video calling to utilize best of your time towards your security !

We offer services in Hindi / Punjabi / English :)

Call / Text .
780-807-1313

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Zeeaenn said:
Just like someone elses case in this forum..we applied online on February 5th. Got medical request on February 23rd an then got Passport request the very next day. It was a bit confusing as we had even not scheduled our medical. If I hadnt read about someone else experiencing the same timeline I would have thought that its a mistake.
wow!! this is amazing!! did you apply online too? do your parents have a lot of travel history? are you going to do the medical and then send passport?

i applied online feb 9th and haven't hear anything except biometrics! don't know what to do..i wonder if i can order gcms notes? ive been checking my cic account everyday :(

biometrics have not been updated on the mycic account yet either..

umairmalik

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
Hello everyone.. Need some help here.. I am PR living and working in Canada for almost 4 years have a wife and a beautiful daughter Alhamdulilah. So i applied for my mothers super visa through a consultant/lawyer as i never had time to do the application myself, so i gave him all the necessary docs of myself/wife, purchased the super visa insurance and he did the application part and sent the docs to my mother in pakistan in the mail for submission. My mother submitted the docs in visa office with her passoprt and her docs in Decemeber and got her passport back with no Visa in Mid of Feb stating that the information was provided was not sufficient for the visa officer to make decision (Now on the letter that we had rcvd back it says TRV application where as we applied for Super visa.. so did they submitted application in a wrong category?). i spoke to the consultant he said we'll apply again and this time we'll apply online. so i dont know why the online application wasn't done at the first place and when i was going thru this post i came to know abt the medical as well where as my consultant never mentioned a thing abt medical. So i am really confused as what am i supposed to do at this point do the application myself or let the consultant do it again. I want my mother to be here before summer. Will appreciate if anyone can relate to my situation and share their experiences. Or the people who already have applied and their parents got the visa, can you please confirm that what is the process/step like what to expect after completing the online application? Thank you!!

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
umairmalik said:
Hello everyone.. Need some help here.. I am PR living and working in Canada for almost 4 years have a wife and a beautiful daughter Alhamdulilah. So i applied for my mothers super visa through a consultant/lawyer as i never had time to do the application myself, so i gave him all the necessary docs of myself/wife, purchased the super visa insurance and he did the application part and sent the docs to my mother in pakistan in the mail for submission. My mother submitted the docs in visa office with her passoprt and her docs in Decemeber and got her passport back with no Visa in Mid of Feb stating that the information was provided was not sufficient for the visa officer to make decision (Now on the letter that we had rcvd back it says TRV application where as we applied for Super visa.. so did they submitted application in a wrong category?). i spoke to the consultant he said we'll apply again and this time we'll apply online. so i dont know why the online application wasn't done at the first place and when i was going thru this post i came to know abt the medical as well where as my consultant never mentioned a thing abt medical. So i am really confused as what am i supposed to do at this point do the application myself or let the consultant do it again. I want my mother to be here before summer. Will appreciate if anyone can relate to my situation and share their experiences. Or the people who already have applied and their parents got the visa, can you please confirm that what is the process/step like what to expect after completing the online application? Thank you!!
I just applied myself online for both my parents.. I don't trust these reps. do it online. its a very easy process.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Hi all!!

so today I have received the medical request alhamdolilah!! will book an appointment and try to get it done asap. how long does it take after the medical to get updated online and get a "passport request"?

also, what the medical exam fee?