18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hello Everyone,
I am looking to apply for super visa for my dad who is about to retire in couple of months, i want to make sure i get everything right.

Can anyone share Letter of invitation " so i can make one .it would be highly appreciated

Thank you

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
hassan905 said:
Hello Everyone,
I am looking to apply for super visa for my dad who is about to retire in couple of months, i want to make sure i get everything right.

Can anyone share Letter of invitation " so i can make one .it would be highly appreciated

Thank you
This thread might help you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-i-need-a-sample-of-letter-of-purpose-for-visitor-visa-to-canada-t244919.0.html

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
hassan905 said:
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Below is one put in MS Words and format will get correct

LETTER OF INVITATION AND SOLEMAN DECLARATION
FOR A VISITOR VISA TO CANADA

To whom it may Concern:

We ___________________________ Permanent Resident of Canada, PR Card # ___________, born on _________________________ respectively, residing at ______________________________, Canada, Home Number (1) _______________ and Cell Numbers (1) ________ , (1) ______________

SOLEMNLY AFFIRMS AS FOLLOWS:

• We make this declaration in connection with a request for a Visitor Visa for Parents / Parents In Law _______________ Born on April 15, 1950 and ___________ Born on Nov 22, 1959 Residing at House # ________________ Karachi, Pakistan Telephone # +____________.

• ________________________________ are Parents of my wife ___________ Permanent Residents of Canada, PR Card # ________, born on ________, and residing at ___________, Richmond , ___________, Canada

• Purpose of Visit: They will visit with me and my family. We never live together from long time and they are missing their Grandson and Grand Daughter. We need to pass some time together

• They will visit us or around third week of January 2017 to May 2017

• Our Total Family Size is 4, also include ____________ (______6 Years Old and _________ 30 Months Old) and our total Family income is CAD _____ / -. (tax assessment for 2015 attached)

• I hereby undertake to provide lodging, accommodation and Medical for them. They will be staying with us during their visit at ____________________, Canada.

• I Syed Baddar Abbas Rizvi is ________ for ______ working through our own Incorporation and office address is __________________ B.C. _________, Canada Tel : (1) ________ (Direct Line).

• We make this declaration in support of a proposed application for a Super Visa for my Parents in Law and Parents of Wife and for no other or improper purpose.

• We make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and if effect as it made under oath.

Signature: _______________________________ Date: ________________________________

Signature: _______________________________ Date: ________________________________

Good Luck

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
badar14 said:
Below is one put in MS Words and format will get correct

LETTER OF INVITATION AND SOLEMAN DECLARATION
FOR A VISITOR VISA TO CANADA

To whom it may Concern:

We ___________________________ Permanent Resident of Canada, PR Card # ___________, born on _________________________ respectively, residing at ______________________________, Canada, Home Number (1) _______________ and Cell Numbers (1) ________ , (1) ______________

SOLEMNLY AFFIRMS AS FOLLOWS:

• We make this declaration in connection with a request for a Visitor Visa for Parents / Parents In Law _______________ Born on April 15, 1950 and ___________ Born on Nov 22, 1959 Residing at House # ________________ Karachi, Pakistan Telephone # +____________.

• ________________________________ are Parents of my wife ___________ Permanent Residents of Canada, PR Card # ________, born on ________, and residing at ___________, Richmond , ___________, Canada

• Purpose of Visit: They will visit with me and my family. We never live together from long time and they are missing their Grandson and Grand Daughter. We need to pass some time together

• They will visit us or around third week of January 2017 to May 2017

• Our Total Family Size is 4, also include ____________ (______6 Years Old and _________ 30 Months Old) and our total Family income is CAD _____ / -. (tax assessment for 2015 attached)

• I hereby undertake to provide lodging, accommodation and Medical for them. They will be staying with us during their visit at ____________________, Canada.

• I Syed Baddar Abbas Rizvi is ________ for ______ working through our own Incorporation and office address is __________________ B.C. _________, Canada Tel : (1) ________ (Direct Line).

• We make this declaration in support of a proposed application for a Super Visa for my Parents in Law and Parents of Wife and for no other or improper purpose.

• We make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and if effect as it made under oath.

Good Luck

Highly appreciated bro, thanks for the help.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
hi,

I am looking to apply for SV for my parents, one of the things required is Letter from employer for leave acceptance if visitor is working...My dad will be retiring next month and in case he doesnt need leaves if he plans to come in june , what should i do in this situation ???

Please help

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
that's what I did. Forms for TRV and Super-Vis are the same

MK88 said:
WHAT DO U MEAN BY:

"actually in first section of Form you select Temporary Visit and then in second page (type of visit) you select Parents and Grandparents Super-Visa"

IS THAT WHAT YOU DID OR IS THAT WHAT YOU WISH YOU DID...?

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
hassan905 said:
hi,

I am looking to apply for SV for my parents, one of the things required is Letter from employer for leave acceptance if visitor is working...My dad will be retiring next month and in case he doesnt need leaves if he plans to come in june , what should i do in this situation ???

Please help
Just show him retire and mention situation in Invitation letter in details with dates

Thanks
Syed B

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hello, anyone here kind enough to share their knowledge on this matter...

If I apply for a supervisa for my mom, and just in case she get refused (knock on wood), is there a possibility that she will be granted a regular visit visa instead?
Or if not, how long after her supervisa application refusal can she apply for a regular visit visa?

Thank you!

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
HI everyone,

i am applying online for sv for my parents but it does not ask for police certificate ... is that required or will it be asked at a later stage ?
please help

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
hassan905 said:
HI everyone,

i am applying online for sv for my parents but it does not ask for police certificate ... is that required or will it be asked at a later stage ?
please help
Super visa does not require police certificate

Thanks
Syed B

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Sparkling said:
Hello, anyone here kind enough to share their knowledge on this matter...

If I apply for a supervisa for my mom, and just in case she get refused (knock on wood), is there a possibility that she will be granted a regular visit visa instead?
Or if not, how long after her supervisa application refusal can she apply for a regular visit visa?

Thank you!
Hi Sparkling

If you fulfill all requirements there is no way that you get refusal. In case in case in case it get refused you can't unless your circumstances got change. it all depends on refusal reason

Good Luck
Syed B.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
in online application "Purpose of Travel - Other (required)"

when i click on question mark it says:
"Your flight ticket departing Canada,
Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
Proof of a medical appointment.

so do my parents need to book a flight before sending this application ?

Confused please help

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi ,

Can anyone tell if signatures are required on IMM5645(Family Information) document when applying online ? and names in the native language ??

Sparkling

Star Member
May 13, 2015
badar14 said:
Hi Sparkling

If you fulfill all requirements there is no way that you get refusal. In case in case in case it get refused you can't unless your circumstances got change. it all depends on refusal reason

Good Luck
Syed B.
Thanks again, Syed B!

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
Hello Friends!
I am applying visitor visa for my parents from here in Canada through online but my parents are in Pakistan. Do i have to declare as representative or i can fill everything on their behalf from here and print form and they can sign and scan again to upload.
Other question is i have to select TRV out side Canada or Super visa parents/grandparents.

Thanks in Advance!