Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
vahidyz said:
what exactly shall i tell him, it feels a bit wierd as to why would he be interested in a supervisa application. kindly guide
Discuss the exact same thing which your are sharing with us here. MP's are here to help us, they are well aware of this service. I used their help regarding my spouse open work permit and my permanent residence file

shabib

Mar 8, 2016
Thank you for sharing this information, I sent an email to my Local MP to book an appointment and i didn't get a reply back then i will call her to set-up an appt.

can you please advise what should I say to her and what kind of help should I expect from her.

Thanks,
Shabib

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
AOA guys
i need some info for super visa

main nay apnay parents ka super visa apply krna ha

ami ka medical ho ga tha last week monday ko aur abu ka b ..... but abu ko call ai thai usi din arround 2pm from ISMBD office for again medical
aur 3 days continuously medical hua ha

so no i need your suggestion please

hum ko applications submit krwa dani chahay ya ni ? aur abu main applicant han

ya phr separate separate applcations submit karwien ?

aur kia application ki fee kitni ha per head ?
jab application submit karwani ha tu kia us waqat origional passport mein sath submit karwnay han ya ni ?

please advise

thanks in advance.

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Aoa, hubby is going to apply supervisa for his parents. My mother in law is diabetic currently on oral hypoglycemics. Does being diabetic will affect her application???

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Aoa, hubby is going to apply supervisa for his parents. My mother in law is diabetic currently on oral hypoglycemics. Does being diabetic will affect her application??

Danish421

Sep 6, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2004
LANDED..........
04-09-2004
Aoa
Guys what's current timeline for supervisa? I applied in March 2016, but haven't received any response.
Pls everyone share their experiences
Diabetes isn't problem for super visa.

Hiba555

Jan 19, 2016
sarakhans said:
So got our passport today Alhamdullillah with 7 year multiple supervisa.
Timeline - SuperVisa Islamabad

Applied Feb 2,2016
Medical Request - 14 Feb, 2016
Medical Completed - 25 Feb 2016
Passport with Visa Issued 14 March, 2016

Total time - 41 Days

Thankf for continuous support and encouragement, and best of luck to all those awaiting responses! :)
Can you please share with us what documents did you attach with the application?
Did you attach notarized invitation letter?

SK2016

Apr 21, 2016
AOA all,
Just wanted to share the time line for my mother's recent Super Visa application processed at CHC, ISBD:

Paper based application, submitted on Feb 01, 2016 at the VFS Office, LAHORE
Medical Request Issued - March, 14
Medical Completed - March, 24
Visa Issued - April 18
Visa is valid until September 19, 2025 ( Passport expires the next day i.e. Sept. 20)

NO significat medical problems except for Hyper Tension
NO EXTRA DOCUMENTATION was submitted

Prior to this application, my mother had 4 successful TRV applications in the past starting in 2007 ( 3 Regular visit visas + 1 Super Visa)

Hope this helps.
Good luck to you all.

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
sarakhans said:
So got our passport today Alhamdullillah with 7 year multiple supervisa.
Timeline - SuperVisa Islamabad

Applied Feb 2,2016
Medical Request - 14 Feb, 2016
Medical Completed - 25 Feb 2016
Passport with Visa Issued 14 March, 2016

Total time - 41 Days

Thankf for continuous support and encouragement, and best of luck to all those awaiting responses! :)

congratulations :)
can you please highlight the documents that u have submitted with ur application
Thanks.

AsifSameer

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
SK2016 said:
AOA all,
Just wanted to share the time line for my mother's recent Super Visa application processed at CHC, ISBD:

Paper based application, submitted on Feb 01, 2016 at the VFS Office, LAHORE
Medical Request Issued - March, 14
Medical Completed - March, 24
Visa Issued - April 18
Visa is valid until September 19, 2025 ( Passport expires the next day i.e. Sept. 20)

NO significat medical problems except for Hyper Tension
NO EXTRA DOCUMENTATION was submitted

Prior to this application, my mother had 4 successful TRV applications in the past starting in 2007 ( 3 Regular visit visas + 1 Super Visa)

Hope this helps.
Good luck to you all.

Congratulations :)
Great news ...... can you please share the list of documents that u had submitted with ur applications for our convince and future guidance.
Thanks

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
I am filling out the Super visa application for my mother and counter following difficulties, I would request you friend to help me out.

1. My mother has only one name on her Passport that is her name mentioned as her surname, this has been the case in all her previous passports as well and she has been able to visit me in Dubai with same name on many occasion, will this create any problem ?
2. My father passed away when i was very young and we do not have his death certificate or Date of death or date of birth, what should i write, just enter my best guest
3. similarly my grand parents were born on 1920's they passed away when i was young so i know their death dates but i dont have their exact date of birth, shall i enter my b est guess there as well.
4. In the application form where it says Funds available in Canada, shall I write the amount she has or i can combine both mine and her funds and write the figure ?

any guidance will really help

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
Parents Super Visa Application Timeline:

1. Applied Online: Dec. 25th 2015
2. Request for Biometrics: Dec. 25th 2015
3. Biometrics submitted: Jan. 26th 2016
4. Medical Request: Apr 19th 2016

We are now trying to contact the medical office for an appointment but for some reason the number is not connecting: (UAN):(051) 111466476 (same number for khi, isl and lhr). We have been trying for 3 days now but we keep getting the same message that the number is not connecting.

Anybody run into a similar problem? Can someone tell me the general process for getting the medical done? Appreciate any help.

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
humsafar said:
I am filling out the Super visa application for my mother and counter following difficulties, I would request you friend to help me out.

1. My mother has only one name on her Passport that is her name mentioned as her surname, this has been the case in all her previous passports as well and she has been able to visit me in Dubai with same name on many occasion, will this create any problem ? No same case with my mom's name
2. My father passed away when i was very young and we do not have his death certificate or Date of death or date of birth, what should i write, just enter my best guestThis maybe an issue, try to find out from your local municipality or write a letter explaining your situation and submit it with your application
3. similarly my grand parents were born on 1920's they passed away when i was young so i know their death dates but i dont have their exact date of birth, shall i enter my b est guess there as well.
Best guess should be good here4. In the application form where it says Funds available in Canada, shall I write the amount she has or i can combine both mine and her funds and write the figure ?You can combine, generally above $5000 is a good amount

tameez1985

Nov 11, 2012
Aqsamunir said:
Aoa, hubby is going to apply supervisa for his parents. My mother in law is diabetic currently on oral hypoglycemics. Does being diabetic will affect her application??
My mother is diabetic, it did not impact her Visa applications so far. I don't think common ailments such as high bp or diabetes impact the medical for visas

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
humsafar said:

1. My mother has only one name on her Passport that is her name mentioned as her surname, this has been the case in all her previous passports as well and she has been able to visit me in Dubai with same name on many occasion, will this create any problem ?
2. My father passed away when i was very young and we do not have his death certificate or Date of death or date of birth, what should i write, just enter my best guest
4. In the application form where it says Funds available in Canada, shall I write the amount she has or i can combine both mine and her funds and write the figure ?

My spouse had the same name issue as your mom has. only last name on passport and CNIC and given name section is empty. She was successfully got her spouse open work permit and then permanent residence without any problem.

If you do not remember the exact date just do your best guess and write only year of birth and death. It worked out for our application.

Supervisa is mainly based on host's income if you met the lico you are eligible to call your parents or grand parents.