+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
kkf80 said:
Hello Seniors,

Can somebody comment on how many years of Notice of Assessment (Option C) are required to be submitted for the Super visa? the document check list mentions for the most recent one, but going through different websites it seems there may be a requirement of last 3 years?

Responses will be appreciated.....

Kamran
1 year NOC is the required. Having more adds level of confidence to the application. You can print out NOC online or request by calling Canada Revenue Agency.

rajkaushal62

Mar 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

Plz provide your valuable comments. i applied visitor visa for my mother last year but i was refused as they said they were not satisfied due to financial factor.
now i am eligible to apply for super visa and i need to know how much finances we need to show for super visa application. last time my mother presented a bank statement
of more than INR 4,00,000 .. there is nowhere they have mentioned how much funds the sponsor needs to show.

Thanks in advance.

nnpp

Aug 17, 2012
I am looking to apply for my parents and my mother in law for supervisa, total 3 persons.

1) Can I send a single letter with details of all three of them or do i need to make a separate letter family vise.
2) My last year 2014 tax return declared income is 30,000.- (my wife worked for 2 months only at the end of the year), but now we have altogether monthly income of 6,500.- (annual will be 78,000), can I apply for supervisa on basis of my current pay or they only see the last year income as per tax return??
3)How much time does Islamabad office is taking to process supervisa nowadays??

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
rajkaushal62 said:
Hi everyone,

Plz provide your valuable comments. i applied visitor visa for my mother last year but i was refused as they said they were not satisfied due to financial factor.
now i am eligible to apply for super visa and i need to know how much finances we need to show for super visa application. last time my mother presented a bank statement
of more than INR 4,00,000 .. there is nowhere they have mentioned how much funds the sponsor needs to show.

Thanks in advance.
Hi! You have to meet a low Income Cut-Off (LICO) in order to be able to sponsor your mother. Please refer to the link below. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp#incometables

In order to show this income, you have to attached with your application you income tax return statement for Year 2014 in the form of NOC (Notice of Assessment).

Regarding the funds to show, it is not mandatory to show any funds, but if you mom shows some funds in her bank account back in Pakistan, CIC considers that as a Tie to the home country. There is no Upper or lower limit to this amount. The more, the better.

Furthermore if you can also show some funds in your account as well, it gives the CIC more assurance that you can support your parents. Again the more funds here, the better.

Hope this helps.

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
nnpp said:
I am looking to apply for my parents and my mother in law for supervisa, total 3 persons.

1) Can I send a single letter with details of all three of them or do i need to make a separate letter family vise.
2) My last year 2014 tax return declared income is 30,000.- (my wife worked for 2 months only at the end of the year), but now we have altogether monthly income of 6,500.- (annual will be 78,000), can I apply for supervisa on basis of my current pay or they only see the last year income as per tax return??
3)How much time does Islamabad office is taking to process supervisa nowadays??
1. Is each applicant going to submit a separate application? If yes then separate invitation letters would be best.
2. CIC determines LICO thorough Notice of Assessment. In your case, it will be 2014. They do not use the current Salary to assess this.
3. After reading this whole thread, Islamabad is taking from 6 to 8 months. I doubt this is reduced.

Hope this helps.

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Hi everybody,

My parents-in-law applied for super visa in Feb and my mother-in-law received medical request via email but my father-in-law hasn't received medical request yet. I wanted to ask, do the applicants get medical requests individually at different times even if the application is filed together in one package? Any insight on this would be appreciated. My MIL has already visited once but FIL has applied for Canadian visitor visa for the first time.

Thanks,
htayyab

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Two questions:

1- Notice Assessment looks totally different if you have filed online. Has anyone noticed that? Can that be submitted?
2- Is it possible to re-open a rejected Super Visa case?

Thanks,

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
On online super visa application I put wrong email address. Angry
As CIC will contact for medical and passport request through email I am really worried. Anyone please let me know how can I notify CIC to change the email address? For medical and passport request do they also add new messages to online account?

After apply online for bio-metrics do VFS keep the passport?

Please help.
Thanks.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Gary Goldshmidt said:
You can reapply any time after a rejection. The process is the same as submitting a new application.
Yes, I understand that option is available. I am specifically interested to know if there is an appeal process or re-opening process through CIC or other means?

Thanks,

kkf80

Aug 7, 2011
Hi Seniors,

For Super visa, do we need to provide some kind of proof of employment? i.e, letter of employment from the employer, in my case i am submitting my last three years of Notice of assessment...... My annual income for all three years exceed the low income cut off.

I have prepared all the documents for my parents super visa including the letter from employer, but recently got laid off.... there fore can not present it with the application. Do i still qualify to sponsor my parents for super visa?

A proponent response will be appreciated.

regards

K

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bros and sis. I am planning to invite my mother to visit me here (Canada) under supervisa. please can any one answer these questions:

1) Should we apply on line or on paper, which is better option (she lives in Karachi). I have heard that in online application there are chances of mistakes and new visa center, vfsglobal, at gizri, provides professional services to file application. Has any one used these services, what is your experience.

2) further, I am only employed from last five months so I don't have notice of assessment, but my husband is employed from last many years and has good NOA, Can we become joint invitees and present combined income to prove LICO. If that is the case then should we both write separate invitations or should we make a single joint invitation letter and both sign underneath.

3) How much time does supervisa application take? (applying to visa stamping and back). Is TRV is faster then supervisa?

4) I found on CHC Islamabad website "IMM 5869 E (04-2015)" Islamabad Office Instructions, which says that Pakistani candidates need to submit a "Travel Information form" a version of this form is part of brochure, are we suppose to print this page and fill the form manual or fillable pdf of this form is available any where?

Highly appreciate your support

Thanks

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
nehamerchant said:
Hi bros and sis. I am planning to invite my mother to visit me here (Canada) under supervisa. please can any one answer these questions:

1) Should we apply on line or on paper, which is better option (she lives in Karachi). I have heard that in online application there are chances of mistakes and new visa center, vfsglobal, at gizri, provides professional services to file application. Has any one used these services, what is your experience.
Even though you may save a couple of weeks in processing time while applying online, It is better to apply through vfsglobal since you give all original documents like NOA and job letter and pay stubs. Having original documents always gives the application more confidence in the visa officer eyes.

2) further, I am only employed from last five months so I don't have notice of assessment, but my husband is employed from last many years and has good NOA, Can we become joint invitees and present combined income to prove LICO. If that is the case then should we both write separate invitations or should we make a single joint invitation letter and both sign underneath. You would need only one letter of invitation and you can combine your husbands NOC to show LICO. You would have to mention that in your invitation letter. Do not forget to attach attested translation of your marriage certificate to give proof of your marriage. And yes of course your husband's NOA and his Job letter and recent Salary statements to strengthen your case. .

3) How much time does supervisa application take? (applying to visa stamping and back). Is TRV is faster then supervisa? Currently super visa for Pakistan is taking from 6 to 8 months. This information is based on the number of applications mentioned in this thread.

4) I found on CHC Islamabad website "IMM 5869 E (04-2015)" Islamabad Office Instructions, which says that Pakistani candidates need to submit a "Travel Information form" a version of this form is part of brochure, are we suppose to print this page and fill the form manual or fillable pdf of this form is available any where? No idea regarding this. vfsglobal should be able to help you with this.

Highly appreciate your support

Thanks

kkf80

Aug 7, 2011
Hi Guys.

how many months of bank statement is required to be presented for super visa application? it seems that more recently the requirement is 12 months? Has some body for more recent applications submitted bank statements less than that.

Please also comment on how much funds are needed to show for super visa.

Regards
Kamran

aj_10

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of preparing a super visa application for my mom and getting really confused between online and paper application. My mother is currently here in Canada on a visitor visa but will be going back to Pakistan next week to attend a wedding. Her visa will expire in May. Now before she leaves, I want to prepare the complete application for her and make sure she has all the required documents.

There are a lot of supporting documents that my mother has in Pakistan and instead of asking her to scan and email them to me from Pakistan, after which I'll apply online, I think it will just be easier for her to attach them in the paper application I prepare which she can then submit at the VAC in Karachi.

Having said that, I'm running into a number of confusions which I hope some of you can help me with:

1. Will she require a police certificate
2. How & where do I pay fees for this application. I see there is an online method but it gets confusing as I proceed with it. No clear option for Parent Super Visa application.
3. Do we submit passport with the initial application submission or wait till we get notified for that?
4. What is upfront medical? How can I schedule that without a letter from CIC? I see a lot of people opted for that but I have no clue what exactly that is.

Would appreciate if any of you can help me with these.

Thanks