Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
My mother applied for SUPER VISA on 20th June 2014 but due to some reason we never received any medical checkup request within 50 working days (after applying) so i decided to contact Canadian Embassy in Islamabad and they said they sent a medical request on 22nd July 2014.

Now what i want to ask if there is any way to get urgent appointment date for medical exam ? Also it is convenient for her to go to Islamabad and get medicals done but due to political situation in Islamabad,is it safe and sound to go and give medical exams in ISLBD ?

And after giving the medicals,how much time does the whole procedure take (from medicals being sent to embassy and getting visa on passport) ?

Will appreciate if i can get the reply A.S.A.P !

Regards .........

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam !!!
Can any one tell how to check medical status online applied supervisa for my mum done medical in July now waiting for the outcome but wonder how to check online status do I hv to create account .prompt reply would b appreciated .Thanks.

symore

Sep 5, 2014
Are the doctors in Islamabad still working? how is the situation there? Can I go to Lahore or Karachi instead?

Thanks,

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi,

I am in a similar situation where my parents got sticker visa on their passports, but now we need to extend that. Did you figure out how you can extend the sticker visa on passport from within Canada ?

Thanks

symore

Sep 5, 2014
How long does it take for VAC Islamabad to submit Biometric results? Do they submit it online to Embassy or send paper work?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Aoa,

My parents have been booked for their meds in Lahore for next week . Could any one advise what docs. they need to take with them for meds along with the ones mentioned below .Any help will be highly appreciated .

1. Med request letter from CHC ISD
2. 4 passport sized photographs (attested ???)
3. Passports
4. Polio certificates

Kindly advise .

Looking forward to an early response .

thanks

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They can bring any medical records to support that any medical condition they have is under control and all testing has been done. Sometimes if they find something during medicals they will ask for additional testing and this will delay the approval of their application until they are satisfied.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
informatics said:
Aoa,

My parents have been booked for their meds in Lahore for next week . Could any one advise what docs. they need to take with them for meds along with the ones mentioned below .Any help will be highly appreciated .

1. Med request letter from CHC ISD
2. 4 passport sized photographs (attested ???)
3. Passports
4. Polio certificates

Kindly advise .

Looking forward to an early response .

thanks
Ea
Hey, can you please update us on your timeline? How long did it take them to ask for meds after biometrics?

Thanks

saqi4you

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
torontob said:
Ea
Hey, can you please update us on your timeline? How long did it take them to ask for meds after biometrics?

Thanks
Hi informatics,
can you please update share us on your timeline? How long did it take them to ask for meds after biometrics?

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I need some suggestions and information regarding Supervisa medical, My parents applied for super visa on aug 21 they got their medical on oct 9 and scheduled an appointment for 20 oct.
Last night my father got into an accident some one hit him while he was walking near his house. Now he is going through a minor ankle surgery which will take min 3 or max 6 weeks to get recover.
My question is if he shows up in his medical appointment is there any complications can happen with Supervisa medical? Or do I need to reschedule appointment? some one has to take my father to medical clinic as he wont be able to walk by himself?
Any suggestions or previous experiences will be appreciated.
Thanks

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
shahroze said:
Hi All,
I need some suggestions and information regarding Supervisa medical, My parents applied for super visa on aug 21 they got their medical on oct 9 and scheduled an appointment for 20 oct.
Last night my father got into an accident some one hit him while he was walking near his house. Now he is going through a minor ankle surgery which will take min 3 or max 6 weeks to get recover.
My question is if he shows up in his medical appointment is there any complications can happen with Supervisa medical? Or do I need to reschedule appointment? some one has to take my father to medical clinic as he wont be able to walk by himself?
Any suggestions or previous experiences will be appreciated.
Thanks
I doubt this will have any effect as this is not a chronic disease. But I don't know well - maybe others can chime in. At the very least bring all paperwork from other doctors to DMP.

Was you application online? When did you do the Biometrics?

It seems that time line for Islamabad is 48 days for Medical which is way over the 50 days for completion that the office posts.

shahroze

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Scarborough
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontob said:
I doubt this will have any effect as this is not a chronic disease. But I don't know well - maybe others can chime in. At the very least bring all paperwork from other doctors to DMP.

Was you application online? When did you do the Biometrics?

It seems that time line for Islamabad is 48 days for Medical which is way over the 50 days for completion that the office posts.
They submitted in VFS Lahore and same day biometrics.