+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

adils30

Jul 12, 2013
Hello , I applied for my mother s supervisa on April 1 2014.She lives in Karachi Pakistan .She submitted upfront medicals with application .On May 15 we got notification asking for applicant to do and submit medicals.We sent the e medical letter again through the VFS to the embassy and still waiting . Is there anything else I can do ?Is this normal ?I will.appreciate some .feedback
Regards .
,Adil

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no such thing as normal especially with jurisdictions like Pakistan. I would contact the embassy to follow up on the status of the application. I believe Pakistan is also a jurisdiction that requires biometrics.

deepocan

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibtisamq said:
Generally how long do they require to request for Passport when Medical Status has changed to Passed 'Online'?
Can we really check super visa status online

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can check the status of the application online. This has nothing to do with their passport. Obviously you need a valid passport to submit the application. In addition CIC will not issue a passport past the expiry date.

ibtisamq

Aug 26, 2012
Hi,

It's been exactly two weeks since my mother's application status changed to Medical:passed. The way whole process progressed, I was expecting a passport request within a week after that.
Any idea what could be delaying the next step? I have noticed sometimes the VISA officers tend to forget about certain applications till they are reminded about it.

We applied online on 28th April, so I was planning to send a soft inquiry? I was hoping if someone could detail the procedure for online inquiry and whether it's a good idea to ask about application status after 46 days (total not working)? Processing time for Islamabad is 46 days.

Regards,
Ibtisam

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
fsiddiqui80 said:
Mother in law's super VISA - Medilca status now shows passed. What is the next step to the process now?

thanks
You applied paper based or online?

If online then probably you are going to receive passport submission request very soon.
If paper bases and passport is already submitted then keep calm and wait for approval email :)

All the best. Things will be fine Insh'Allah.

ibtisamq

Aug 26, 2012
usman_14pk said:
You applied paper based or online?

If online then probably you are going to receive passport submission request very soon.
If paper bases and passport is already submitted then keep calm and wait for approval email :)

All the best. Things will be fine Insh'Allah.
It's the 3rd week since online status changed to Passed for my mother's Super VISA and strangely no Passport request yet. Should I contact embassy, is there a way to send query?

adils30

Jul 12, 2013
Hello

We applied for my mother's super visa ( who lives in Karachi) on 1st April , 2014.After 45 days , medicals came and then its been almost a month after submitting medicals and still no response.
Its been over all 2.5 months now.

What is the max time after medicals usually? My mother has no major health issues.

Also is there a way to follow up with embassy in isl? They usually say that not authorized to share details

Will wait for your replies. Thank you

Regards

UK TO CANADA

Jun 16, 2012
Hi All

I am new to this post. Can any one please help me in finding it out if i can apply for my mom's super visa online and how much is the super visa fees? I recently applied for my mom's visitor visa and the visa got refused. I moved to canada last year from uk and meet all the income requirement plus recently bought a home as well. My mom refusal explanation was family ties. My self and my sister both live abroad. She owns a house in karachi and showed $75000 worth saving certificates. My mom has travelled to UK and USA close to 7 times as well. I am open for all the suggestion. Please advice!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
UK TO CANADA said:
Hi All

I am new to this post. Can any one please help me in finding it out if i can apply for my mom's super visa online and how much is the super visa fees? I recently applied for my mom's visitor visa and the visa got refused. I moved to canada last year from uk and meet all the income requirement plus recently bought a home as well. My mom refusal explanation was family ties. My self and my sister both live abroad. She owns a house in karachi and showed $75000 worth saving certificates. My mom has travelled to UK and USA close to 7 times as well. I am open for all the suggestion. Please advice!
Go through this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp
It's really simple. You can ask your further queries here.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
adils30 said:
Hello

We applied for my mother's super visa ( who lives in Karachi) on 1st April , 2014.After 45 days , medicals came and then its been almost a month after submitting medicals and still no response.
Its been over all 2.5 months now.

What is the max time after medicals usually? My mother has no major health issues.

Also is there a way to follow up with embassy in isl? They usually say that not authorized to share details

Will wait for your replies. Thank you

Regards
There is no defined max. time. So we can't say anything on it.
Ammm... My mom received her visa after around 18 days of medical.
If your parents have done with the medical that means (my thoughts) things are fine. So nothing to worry at all. May be due to lot of applications they are taking longer but very soon your parents will get it Insh'Allah :)

All the best.