+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

waseem0008

Jun 1, 2012
Without having a job at least 1 year you can't apply for a super visa. Second, your salary should meet minimum cut off required for visa.
However, you can apply for a simple visit visa for which you need a job. Yes, you can extended visa if you get it.

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
do i need job here in canada to apply for visit visa for my parents?

my parents have money to show in their bank account in pakistan. is it sufficient?

could they support them self while there stay in canada? without showing mine bank statement and job

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
Hi,

My parents applied for super visa on 26th march. They haven't heard anything.
No medical request, nothing. My question is, do they ask everyone for medical who as
Applied for super visa? Or sometimes they just send the visa directly?
My dad is 70 and mom is 65. Anxiously waiting for the good news.
Any idea how long is it taking now a days?

Thanks
Shazia

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
shazia74 said:
Hi,

My parents applied for super visa on 26th march. They haven't heard anything.
No medical request, nothing. My question is, do they ask everyone for medical who as
Applied for super visa? Or sometimes they just send the visa directly?
My dad is 70 and mom is 65. Anxiously waiting for the good news.
Any idea how long is it taking now a days?

Thanks
Shazia
Hi Shazia,

We have stuck in similar situation I applied for my parents on March 21st they received our file on March 22nd we haven't heard anything yet its been almost 4 months now. Please inform me whenever your parents receive any reply from Embassy Thanks

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
Hi Farhan,

Sure I will share the good news with everyone as soon as I have one to share.
I hate the lack of information on immigration canada's website.
jason Kenny keeps saying things that are not true. They say it is 8 weeks or less!!!!
Seriously......? It has been almost 4 months. Anyway thanks for the reply. If anyone else has
a tid bit of information to share that would be great.

Regards,
Shazia

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
looking at you guys, i think i should take a back seat. I applied for my parent's visa in May. Now news, looking at your timeline it seems i might hear something in august or september.

zam23

Jul 17, 2012
For those who applied SuperVisa what document they used to prove relationship with mother? I don't have a birth certificate.
Thanks in Advance

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
zam23 said:
For those who applied SuperVisa what document they used to prove relationship with mother? I don't have a birth certificate.
Thanks in Advance
YOu can provide Form B which also called Bay form

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
zam23 said:
Thanks in Advance

Hi,

I used my Bachelor's Degree, on that it states my dad,s name.
I Also sent my Nikah form. They do not accept photo copy of anything.
You have to send the orignal copy.

Regards,
Shazia

shazia74

Jul 12, 2012
farhan_83 said:
YOu can provide Form B which also called Bay form
Hi,

Ironically none of the official documents from Pakistan have mother’s name on it. I proved my relationship with my father and my father attached his nikah form with it as a proof. Which can be questioned. But I do not think that they reject it. Good Luck.

Shazia

palwashe

Jul 16, 2012
i have applied for my visit visa . and its been two months now . can anyone tell me how much they would take ? is there anyway to withdraw my visa application as i am in urgent need for my passport . ?? i submitted my application on 15th may . 2012

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
palwashe said:
i have applied for my visit visa . and its been two months now . can anyone tell me how much they would take ? is there anyway to withdraw my visa application as i am in urgent need for my passport . ?? i submitted my application on 15th may . 2012
Send them Fax or letter and made a withdraw request... its been 4 month we havnt heard any thing from embassy :S