+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

sady

Feb 21, 2012
Name of the applicant, date of birth, application sumbission date and visa category should be mentioned. Better write a covering letter explaining the documents.

xaideez said:
@ Sady...thanks ...but i don't have any case ID??? what should i write on documents?? i mean how would they know....these documents belongs to which application?

maneek

Feb 9, 2012
So guys after the medical request, the DMP sends out the mediccal form separately and the passport is submiited by us separatelyÉ

Please let me know. Thanks.

banff

Mar 20, 2012
sady said:
Banff: Please reply: Have you purchased one way or retun tickets?
Visa has nothing to do with ticket purchase . She is just visiting for 4 months even though she got a supervisa And I purchased insurance for 1year . The answer to your question parents should get 1 way ticket Yes . But in our case she got a return ticket this time

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
maneek said:
So guys after the medical request, the DMP sends out the mediccal form separately and the passport is submiited by us separatelyÉ

Please let me know. Thanks.
Correct.

sady

Feb 21, 2012
Thanks Banff,

But sometimes travel agents and immigration at Islamabad can be very nasty. They have this policy that anyone with a 'visitor' visa must have return ticket. I am unsure if they have been updated about the super visa category in which a visitor can stay in canada for 2 years.

banff said:
Visa has nothing to do with ticket purchase . She is just visiting for 4 months even though she got a supervisa And I purchased insurance for 1year . The answer to your question parents should get 1 way ticket Yes . But in our case she got a return ticket this time

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
sady said:
Banff: Please reply: Have you purchased one way or retun tickets?
Return or one way: This is another important issue especially at Pakistan Airport. The best thing will be a letter from CHC-Islamabad which clarify this confusion. The PAkistan Immigration will bugg you if you have one-way ticket (this is my personal understanding).

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
kan2008 said:
Return or one way: This is another important issue especially at Pakistan Airport. The best thing will be a letter from CHC-Islamabad which clarify this confusion. The PAkistan Immigration will bugg you if you have one-way ticket (this is my personal understanding).
I would buy one-way from Pakistan for coming to Canada.
And would also buy fully refundable one-way for the return portion from Canada. So, once they are in Canada then it would be easy to refund the return one-way portion while dealing with the travel agent or airline in Canada.

I tried this when I was coming to Canada thru US while I was on student visa. It make my trip from Pakistan to US easy. It was I think suggeste by someone from PIA lahore office.

sady

Feb 21, 2012
If we have to buy 2 way ticket, the only option is PIA. PIA refunds the return leg of the journey easily. Plus their distribution of fare is exactly 50-50% (outbound and inbound), whereas in other airlines breakup is 80-20%. Meaning 80% outbound and 20% inbound. This is the reason that the fare difference between one way and return tickets is negligible in most airlines.

sthaeem said:
I would buy one-way from Pakistan for coming to Canada.
And would also buy fully refundable one-way for the return portion from Canada. So, once they are in Canada then it would be easy to refund the return one-way portion while dealing with the travel agent or airline in Canada.

I tried this when I was coming to Canada thru US while I was on student visa. It make my trip from Pakistan to US easy. It was I think suggeste by someone from PIA lahore office.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I got medical request for my sister, applied on 15 Feb 2012 and received on 06 April 2012. please guide do we have to send passports after medical our selves or do we have to wait for call from chc islamabad.