+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa refusals due to Insurance not paid in full

Rajkaurgill

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Re-application Date - 28th July.
Insurance (1 year paid) webform sent - 5th Aug.
Medical Passed - 22nd Aug.
Eligibility started - 22nd Aug.
PPR - 08 Sept.
Applied on 14 june
Medical request 7 july
Medical passed 18 july
Webform sent for 1 year insurance 9 august
No update yet

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Re-application Date - 28th July.
Insurance (1 year paid) webform sent - 5th Aug.
Medical Passed - 22nd Aug.
Eligibility started - 22nd Aug.
PPR - 08 Sept.
Hi
Previous application rejected due to monthly payment of super visa insurance ?
Re-application Date - 28th July - re application done with monthly insurance and raised web form with full year payment proof?

swaguzari

Nov 22, 2018
That's great, congrats. Can you please share your timelines?

Mine are below:

Applied for super visa for my parents - May 20th (India),
Biometrics done - May 30th
Medical request - June 27th
Medicals done - July 8th
Medicals passed in portal - July 25th
I had opted for the monthly insurance initially and then bought a new one with full payment made for a year. Uploaded the proof for same through country specific web-form on Aug 21st.

No update since then.

Finally got PPR today

Reactions: Umidjon90

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey guys, I have submitted a supervisa application today with monthly medical insurance subscription and only then realized they started requiring fully paid medical insurance. Can I just submit a new application with fully paid up medical insurance and then raise a webform asking them to cancel the previous one?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hey guys, I have submitted a supervisa application today with monthly medical insurance subscription and only then realized they started requiring fully paid medical insurance. Can I just submit a new application with fully paid up medical insurance and then raise a webform asking them to cancel the previous one?
Yes do it ASAP or just send full year's insurance through Webform. Do not wait...lots of rejections happening just for this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You always needed to show one year paid in full. An insurance company decided to offer this method of payment and then people got denied. You shouldn’t submit a new application. Get proof that you paid for the full year and then send in a webform with the attached proof.

bennieteddy

Nov 18, 2017
Finally receive PPR for my parent's visa today.

Timeline:
July 29, 2022 - Application submitted with monthly insurance.
August 1st, 2022 - Biometrics
August 4th, 2022 - Medicals ahead of request letter.
August 5th, 2022 - stumbled on the thread where this was born from where information was shared about the need to apply with a fully paid insurance plan.
August 19 2022 - Raised a web form attaching fully paid health insurance.
Long silence....
October 11, 2022 - BVL and Passport Request

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium