+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa refusals due to Insurance not paid in full

princess-kaur

Jul 30, 2013
Hey folks, need some guidance from you guys on how to proceed.

Applied for super visa for my parents - May 20th (India),
Biometrics done - May 30th
Medical request - June 27th
Medicals done - July 8th
Medicals passed in portal - July 25th
No update since then

I had opted for the monthly insurance and uploaded the proof for same. But IRCC just changed the policy on July 28th, which strangely came into effect on July 5th (surprised how it's not illegal). Still technically speaking, the new policy should be applicable for applications made on or after July 5th, but we all know that IRCC will still do what they want.

So confused on what I should do now, should I buy full insurance and send a webform? Or should I wait for decision? Or submit a new application with fully paid insurance?

Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thanks!
PAY FULL AND UPLOAD DOCUMENT... EVERYONE DOING THIS ,,, DONT WAIT ,, BECAUSE THEY ARE REFUSING ALL WHO HAS NOT PAY FULL

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019

Medicals done - July 8th
No update since then

I had opted for the monthly insurance and uploaded the proof for same. But IRCC just changed the policy on July 28th, which strangely came into effect on July 5th (surprised how it's not illegal). Still technically speaking, the new policy should be applicable for applications made on or after July 5th, but we all know that IRCC will still do what they want.

So confused on what I should do now, should I buy full insurance and send a webform? Or should I wait for decision? Or submit a new application with fully paid insurance?

At the earliest possible pay your insurance full, update it through country specific webform.
Good Luck

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019

Medicals done - July 8th
No update since then

As others mentioned, be quick to upload the full paid insurance through webform ASAP. And just a minor correction the policy was back dated to be effective from 4th July, 2022. Some people on Facebook are planning to file a group petition against IRCC as this is definitely illegal.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Can you guys think of a clever yet effective tag so we can all start using it to tag Minister Fraser and the IRCC on twitter....more and more refusals are coming through.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Anyone got reply to webform for insurance yet?

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Anyone got reply to webform for insurance yet?
Not yet.
I submitted mine on 5 August on general webform to which the Canadian officer acknowledged and mentioned it will be sent to Delhi Office.
Then I also sent another one to Delhi VO on 8 August and have not received any response.

Additionally,
because medicals have not been updated on our files, we sent the receipts again via webform, to both Canada and Delhi VO.
Canada officer responded after a month and Delhi VO nothing.

File status remains unchanged.

I reached out to MP again saying that the processing time now is 100 and he said based on the last response he received that IRCC knows we are anxious for the decision and they will be responding asap.

134 days and all possible efforts later.... sigh!

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got refusal today
Looks like they are not looking at the webform

refusal came after 18 days

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got refusal today
Looks like they are not looking at the webform

the purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application
Effective July 4,2022 all private medical insurance must be paid in full.

refusal came after 18 days

Aman026

Dec 14, 2018
our application is also refused with the same two reasons.
Application submitted - 15th july
updated insurance policy by webform on 3rd august & received auto response for the webform..
Application got refused on 5th august..

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our application is also refused with the same two reasons.
Application submitted - 15th july
updated insurance policy by webform on 3rd august & received auto response for the webform..
Application got refused on 5th august..
Are you going to reply on new portal or old

Puneet1010

Apr 2, 2020
Our application got refused today for same reason. This is unfair.
File submitted -july 26
Updated insurance- aug 16
Refused -aug 18

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As others mentioned, be quick to upload the full paid insurance through webform ASAP. And just a minor correction the policy was back dated to be effective from 4th July, 2022. Some people on Facebook are planning to file a group petition against IRCC as this is definitely illegal.
Why is it illegal. One of the requirements is that you prove that you have 1 year of supervisa insurance with 100k coverage. If you are paying monthly there is no guarantee you’ll have the coverage for a year. You are required to pay upfront so IRCC knows your parent has the 1 year of coverage and that it is guaranteed.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted 28 July supervisa
Refused 19 August..

Reason. Monthly insurance policy