+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa refusals due to Insurance not paid in full

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anyone getting success after uploading full paid insurance doc via webform?
How do submit form via country specific web form?
I searched online and submitted insurance doc after 2 days of applying super visa and I have not got any confirmation so far. Thoughts?

MS_BC

Aug 13, 2022
Hi All,

I am starting a new thread for everyone that has applied for Super Visa but have not paid medical insurance for the full year. Or in other words if you have taken our monthly installment plan. 2 People have already received refusals as the policy came into effect on 4th July as per "https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/super-visa.html".

The issue now is even if you submit updated Medical Insurance for the whole year through webform but your application is processed before the VO looks at your webform you will automatically get refusal. This is not acceptable at all.

But I am starting this thread to see how many applicants purchased monthly instalments for Super Visa Medical insurance. Maybe we can all team up and write a letter or something so we all don't get refusals.
My parents' as well as parents-in-law's application is in the same boat. Both were files July 8. Biometrics completed July 15. Medical was not upfront, scheduled for 14 August. Webform with fully paid insurance proof submitted today (Aug 13).

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
My parents' as well as parents-in-law's application is in the same boat. Both were files July 8. Biometrics completed July 15. Medical was not upfront, scheduled for 14 August. Webform with fully paid insurance proof submitted today (Aug 13).
See if you can delay the medical a bit...That way you will know IRCC would not make a decision without the medical. And also ensure your webform reaches in time before they refuse your application like they have been done for 100s of other applicants. But do make sure you do the medical before the due date if it makes sense..

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Specific Webform
Yes it is very important you put in country specific as I sent a generic webform and Canada IRCC replied asking to send webform to our application country. In the meanwhile my application was refused..

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Yes it is very important you put in country specific as I sent a generic webform and Canada IRCC replied asking to send webform to our application country. In the meanwhile my application was refused..
When did they refused your file?

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Country specific...send delhi or chandigarh?
Parents from punjab..

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here..
Not sure if it worth submitting both Delhi and Chandigarh
I just submitted New Delhi one.
Do we do both ?
I think main office is delhi ...so we should submit delhi only ..they can forward to lower branch..

swaguzari

Nov 22, 2018
Hey folks, need some guidance from you guys on how to proceed.

Applied for super visa for my parents - May 20th (India),
Biometrics done - May 30th
Medical request - June 27th
Medicals done - July 8th
Medicals passed in portal - July 25th
No update since then

I had opted for the monthly insurance and uploaded the proof for same. But IRCC just changed the policy on July 28th, which strangely came into effect on July 5th (surprised how it's not illegal). Still technically speaking, the new policy should be applicable for applications made on or after July 5th, but we all know that IRCC will still do what they want.

So confused on what I should do now, should I buy full insurance and send a webform? Or should I wait for decision? Or submit a new application with fully paid insurance?

Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thanks!