Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
FYI - the call centre is unfortunately pretty useless for all but the most basic questions. You may be wasting your time trying to reach them.
Lots of agents on FB Super Visa have suggested to put in webforms and also call up to make sure the updated insurance policy is attached to the application.

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Lots of agents on FB Super Visa have suggested to put in webforms and also call up to make sure the updated insurance policy is attached to the application.
Unfortunately i have been not able to reach out to IRCC call center either. I enter in UCI, application number etc. and then hit 0 to talk to agent when call gets cut after the automated message.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Unfortunately i have been not able to reach out to IRCC call center either. I enter in UCI, application number etc. and then hit 0 to talk to agent when call gets cut after the automated message.
Some other member on here said, he/she was able to reach them. Wonder what option they choose?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Now the processing time is 124 days. So technically we have passed the processing time. Response from MP said they are reviewing the application to check if eligibility requirements are met.
we have not received GCMS notes.

should we wait or reapply?
And if we reapply which documents do we need to update?
Processing times posted are loose estimates. You can’t conpare your application so strictly time to the posted times. They provide some guidance about approximately how longs things may take. You just have to wait. If you have waited substantially longer than the posted times (6 months for example) then you should contact someone or order GCMS notes.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Guys, can you please let me know what the following application status means? It doesn't match the stages and the descriptions that IRCC has posted on the porta so not sure why this language doesn't match.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Has anyone received any correspondence yet? I received a no-reply email from IRCC but it doesn't make sense:

Good day,

Thank you for your email.

Due to the Canadian Privacy Act we are unable to disclose information to unauthorized third parties. We may only send correspondence to the e-mail address provided in the application. Please ensure that the email you are sending a request from matches the email in the applications.

If you are acting on behalf of the applicant as their representative, the client must complete the Use of Representative Form (IMM5476) and submit it via the web form before we can divulge any information to you or make any changes.

Please note that you now have the option to “Link the Application” through the Authorized Representative’s Portal.

Regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) // XX

www.cic.gc.ca

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone received any correspondence yet? I received a no-reply email from IRCC but it doesn't make sense:

Good day,

Due to the Canadian Privacy Act we are unable to disclose information to unauthorized third parties. We may only send correspondence to the e-mail address provided in the application. Please ensure that the email you are sending a request from matches the email in the applications.

If you are acting on behalf of the applicant as their representative, the client must complete the Use of Representative Form (IMM5476) and submit it via the web form before we can divulge any information to you or make any changes.

Please note that you now have the option to “Link the Application” through the Authorized Representative’s Portal.

Regards,

www.cic.gc.ca
When did you send fully paid insurance documents by webform that time ...

What did you fill in inquiry info section..

Did you say... applicant or sponsor??

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022

Good day,

Regards,

www.cic.gc.ca
Also, which email address did you use? Is it the same email which is in the applicant profile on IRCC portal?

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
When did you send fully paid insurance documents by webform that time ...

What did you fill in inquiry info section..

Did you say... applicant or sponsor??
Applicant.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Also, which email address did you use? Is it the same email which is in the applicant profile on IRCC portal?
Used same email as applicant profile.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
What facebook group is that?
There are a few I have seen...Search for Super Visa on Facebook and it will come up with all the groups.

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys.. send full paid insurance document by generic webform or country specific webform ???

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
You guys.. send full paid insurance document by generic webform or country specific webform ???
As I see this is webform takes 30 days .
I would say call the embassy in your home country where you applied from and update th
As IRcc agents when calling as saying they can’t access the file
Hope it helps