+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Online Application

ibtisamq

Aug 26, 2012
acm said:
My mom lives outside of Canada. I did the application behalf of her. So, it should consider as a outside Canada application, right?
Hi,

I am also planning to apply for my mother's super visa but confused between doing it online or physically from Pakistan, any help would be really appreciated.
Also if someone can share detail procedure or links to both.
Finally if applied online, when and how Passports are submitted?

Regards,
Ibtisam

Super visa

Apr 24, 2014
usman_14pk said:
My mom's super visa timeline:

Application submitted: 15th December 2012
Medical Request: 15th January 2013
Medical Done: 8th February 2013 [The delay in medical was my mistake, I didn't take the appointment rightly. I was not aware of procedure that time]
Visa Issued: 28th February 2013

Best wishes. She will get it soon.
How to submit passport after completing medical exam, if we applied online for super visa
Did you receive email to submit passport

Super visa

Apr 24, 2014
layla.bee said:
My mother's timeline is as follows:

Application rec'd: June 27th
Medical email: Aug 31, 2013
Medical done: Sep 4th, 2013
Visa received on Sep 14th 2013
How to submit passport after completing medical exam, if we applied online for super visa

PW87

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Baroda, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Super visa said:
They will send us letter to send passport. when you applied?

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
hello guys, need an expert advice, may parents received their super visa two years ago, but my mother;s passsport was about to expire that time, so the officer just gave her two years super visa. now she has gone back to india and she has a new passport. how can she enter in canada? will i have to do all the paper work again? or just the something else?

ssharmin

Aug 21, 2013
layla.bee said:
You can not apply for Super Visa from within Canada. It can only be applied from outside canada. The online application goes to the nearest visa office. However, in special circumstances it can go to other offices too, depends on the workload.
Hi layla.bee and anyone else who has applied for Super Visa online on behalf of their parents/grandparents,

Would you be able to give me a step by step direction on how to apply for the super visa online?

I would like to apply on my mother's behalf. However, I reside in Canada. I have been trying to find the link on CIC and all I get is eligibility test. Nor does it direct me to the document checklist/application form etc.

Much appreciate the help. Thanks!

ibtisamq

Aug 26, 2012
ssharmin said:
Hi layla.bee and anyone else who has applied for Super Visa online on behalf of their parents/grandparents,

Would you be able to give me a step by step direction on how to apply for the super visa online?

I would like to apply on my mother's behalf. However, I reside in Canada. I have been trying to find the link on CIC and all I get is eligibility test. Nor does it direct me to the document checklist/application form etc.

Much appreciate the help. Thanks!
Hi, To apply on her behalf you have to create a GCKey, its like a Canadian Govt Account. Once you create that account and complete online assessment, then it takes you further to questioner and from there you can proceed to documents upload etc.

Super visa

Apr 24, 2014
jimb said:
Hi everyone, I applied for my mom's supervisa online on 11Sept, 2013. I am still waiting for the response from CIC. Can someone please tell me how long it takes to for initial response from CIC to client?? and what is the supervisa online application timeline???

Thanks
Do you receive email to submit passport?

Super visa

Apr 24, 2014
acm said:
Hi All,
I would like to share my Mom's Super Visa online application timeline. Please feel free to share your experience and comment:

Aug 20th 2013 - Online Application Submitted
Aug 21st 2013 - Medical Request (Notification came via email. Instruction and Medication Examination form was attached to her CIC online Profile).
Aug 21st 2013 - Medical Completed
Present Status - No reply yet

How long does it actually take?

Thank you,
ACM
Do you receive email to submit passport?

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
Code:
hi, my parents super visa online application timeline.online application submited-01 may,2014.
  • [/li cic send email for passport-05 may,2014.
passport send -6 may,2014. my parents done their medical before apply the visa.present application status is -decision made.

kulveer

Apr 18, 2014
Code:
hi, my parents super visa online application timeline.online application submited-01 may,2014.
  • [/li cic send email for passport-05 may,2014.
passport send -6 may,2014. my parents done their medical before apply the visa.present application status is -decision made.

lost010

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
please reply.
What if you have adverse medical report/check?
will that impact super visa and how so?
regards
Sam

applesamsung

Aug 8, 2014
Hi Kulveer,

Did ur parents got visa. i have to apply for supervisa for my parents in india. please guide. how can i do online. did u do by yourself or through some agent? all my papers are ready. i just dont know how to do. i am so upset. i want them to be with me as soon as possible. please help

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
applesamsung said:
Hi Kulveer,

Did ur parents got visa. i have to apply for supervisa for my parents in india. please guide. how can i do online. did u do by yourself or through some agent? all my papers are ready. i just dont know how to do. i am so upset. i want them to be with me as soon as possible. please help
You can gather and submit all the documents yourself, especially when you have the papers ready. You do not need an agent for that, unless you want to save your time.

Check the CIC website to learn more about submitting the appropriate documents.

For the Super Visa medical insurance you may use On-line Insurance Calculator to see the available options.

Hope it will be helpful!

Last edited: