+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Online Application

jimb

Sep 21, 2013
Right but I am confused a little bit, When we applied online where the application processed its in Canada or the country where applicant permanently lives?

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
acm said:
My mom lives outside of Canada. I did the application behalf of her. So, it should consider as a outside Canada application, right?
You can not apply for Super Visa from within Canada. It can only be applied from outside canada. The online application goes to the nearest visa office. However, in special circumstances it can go to other offices too, depends on the workload.

jimb

Sep 21, 2013
Hi layla.bee, what if you attach use of representative form and applied online inside canada on behalf of your mother, coz representative is basically the person who deal with CIC on your behalf even he/she can submit your application and if he/she applied the client application online then CIC should forward your application to appropriate visa office. Thats what I assume it could be different :/

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
jimb said:
Hi layla.bee, what if you attach use of representative form and applied online inside canada on behalf of your mother, coz representative is basically the person who deal with CIC on your behalf even he/she can submit your application and if he/she applied the client application online then CIC should forward your application to appropriate visa office. Thats what I assume it could be different :/
It doesn't matter if you have a representative or not. The application will still go to the visa office where principal applicant is residing.

acm

Mar 10, 2010
Hi jimb,
I emailed CPC-Ottawa last week.
They replied yesterday, saying that they need to know where and when she did her medical to finalize the application process. ::)
I've sent the information.
Now, lets hope for the best.
any update at your end?
Thanks,
ACM

jimb

Sep 21, 2013
Hi acm,
I did not even receive the medical request yet its around 40 days no response yet. I dont know which CIC office/consulate should I contact. Is your mom in Canada?

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi guys can anyone plz tell me what documents i need for super visa application..i know i need NOA and letter of invitation.what else i need to apply...plz reply.
Thank you

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
Rick K said:
Hi guys can anyone plz tell me what documents i need for super visa application..i know i need NOA and letter of invitation.what else i need to apply...plz reply.
Thank you
Insurance is mandatory for Super Visa. Also any documents to show your parents ties to home country will be good. For example, their property docs, bank statement, pension receipts, tax papers or any business ownership etc documents.

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thank you soo much Layla.bee.Do i need my bank statements as well? And Which forms to fill.
Thanks

acm

Mar 10, 2010
jimb said:
Hi acm,
I did not even receive the medical request yet its around 40 days no response yet. I dont know which CIC office/consulate should I contact. Is your mom in Canada?
NO, She is not in Canada, I emailed: CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT@cic.gc.ca, They forwarded my request to the local visa office Singapore, Then Singapore replied to me.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
Rick K said:
Thank you soo much Layla.bee.Do i need my bank statements as well? And Which forms to fill.
Thanks
I did include my and my spouse's bank statements, T4 and Tax assessments. I wanted to provide everything possible. Insurance is the imp one.

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thanks a lot for reply layla.bee :)

ia76

Feb 3, 2009
My in laws have been visiting us for the last several years on a TRV. We finally applied for a Super Visa this year. Knowing that this was a multiple entry and a 10 year visa, it will save the hassle of applying TRV every year, I purchased medical insurance worth approximately 3 thousand dollars. Once we received the passports back from the embassy, my mother in law had a 3 year visa instead of 10. While my father in law had a 3 MONTH multiple entry visa.
I've heard some other horror stories and have come to the conclusion that Super Visa is a fraud and a total sham only to make money. I urge everyone to voice their concerns and in my opinion you are better of applying for a normal TRV instead of wasting your money on Super Fraud Visa.