+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa (Mother)

Jun 3, 2008
My mother had submitted her super visa application via blue dart courier services to Canadian High commission at New Delhi.
Way bill shows that documents delivered on November 21,2012. She also enclosed her upfront medical report too.
Since after 10 days we didn't received any report from Embassy. My mother is alone in India. She is a widow now
and her old age, I am the only one son to protect her. I am too much worry about her visa. How to contact Embassy
without any visa application reference number etc? I also enclosed 1 year full medical insurance etc. If her visa refuse
what will be the next option? How can I bring her to Canada. Can I make appeal etc. I enclosed a bank draft from
Royal Bank of Canada in favor of Receiver General for Canada. I checked with RBC bank and they said bank draft is still not cleared
and still outstanding. That means they did not even checked our application etc? Thinking too much and so many confusion now.
Can anyone please advice me.....

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it is refused, she can try to get a single or multiple visit visa. Or she can try to get a US visa and you could go there to visit her if you live near the border.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
No other option than to wait for a decision or you may email them for the status of the application, but I doubt they will give you any information(privacy reasons) since your mother is the applicant not you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josephparappally said:
No, she is in India and I wants to bring her to Canada, I have nothing to do with US visa.
In any case, she need a visa unless she has a visa exempted passport.

Jun 3, 2008
I had send a mail to New Delhi, Canadian High Commission and asked for the status of my mother application also
attached said documents as Authority to release personal information form IMM5475 (attached) is it will work?
Will they respond my email?

Jun 3, 2008
I checked with Bank and found that they had cashed out our bank draft. That means they are processing but Visa stamped or refused only will know after getting Passport...

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
I have applied super visa for my parents at CHC New Delhi

Application Date: 7 Nov 2012
Medical Request: 10 Nov 2012
Medicals Done: 17 Nov 2012
Passport submitted: 19 Nov 2012.

Still the application is under process.

Is this normal?

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
josephparappally said:
I checked with Bank and found that they had cashed out our bank draft. That means they are processing but Visa stamped or refused only will know after getting Passport...
Hi Josephparappally

Did you get any reply from CHC New Delhi

I am still waiting for a reply from CHC New Delhi

chnsupervisa

Dec 19, 2012
Hi,

I applied for super visa for my mother on Nov 15th, 2012 through VFS Chennai. We got a letter asking my mom to do the medicals on Nov 24th.

My mother completed the medicals on December 1st, 2012.

Should we send the receipt the hospital gave her back to CHC? Should we send the passport or will they send a request asking us to send the passport?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Chn

Colnago

Apr 17, 2010
Hi,

I would like to post my timeline.

Application Date: 13 Nov 2012
Medical Request: 17 Nov 2012
Medicals Done: 22 Nov 2012

I am still waiting for the news. Anyone has similar timeline? is it normal?

Jun 3, 2008
casalim said:
Hi Josephparappally

Did you get any reply from CHC New Delhi

I am still waiting for a reply from CHC New Delhi
No I am still waiting have you got any response? Do you know how CHC New Delhi is returning passport via whic courier
service? Any idea? We submitted her application on November 21,2012, Bank draft cashed out by embassy on November 27,2012. upfront Medical
receipt and passport enclosed with application. Today January 03,2013 no reply from embassy what is the status???????

Maryam_d

Oct 3, 2012
josephparappally said:
I had send a mail to New Delhi, Canadian High Commission and asked for the status of my mother application also
attached said documents as Authority to release personal information form IMM5475 (attached) is it will work?
Will they respond my email?
Why do not you call them? It is faster.

It may help:

“ If you are currently outside Canada, you may contact the Canadian visa office<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp> responsible for your area. “