+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Medical Passed to final decision timeline

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Does anyone know what's the general timeline for medical passed to final decision? My parents got medical request last month and it's been updated to passed on June 14. It's been 10 days. I am hoping for a good news soon. but waiting is becoming unbearable as the timeline stretch. I had the impression that they wouldn't take long after medical is passed (those who didn't do upfront medical). Anyone with similar experience please comment.

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
Got medical passed update online for my mom super visa today. Applied April 30, biometric updated May 12. Her medical done when she applied 2017. Surprises to see that don’t need it now! Please share what we can expect now?

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Received Biometric Validity Letter yesterday, but no final decision yet. Hopefully something good soon.

manchesano

May 15, 2023
Which country your parents applied from and how long you applied for full application?
No PPR yet, it's been 2 days now. Applied from Nepal, on April 6th. I see tracker has been updated and can see visitor visa number and expiry date. where did your mom apply from?

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
Yes that’s mean congratulations for her! Now just wait for passport request…
My mom applied from Bangladesh and she already got super visa before and visited Canada 2018 which expired. She applied again 2nd time.
Please update & good luck