+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa July,2022 applicants join here.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Guys,

My parents Supervisa was refused today!! very sad first of all !
Reason - You will not leave end of stay because you have not paid full for your medical insurance, your have not submitted proof of your income
Applied - July 29
Updated fully paid insurance on webform - Aug 03
Upfront medical done - Aug 02
Refusal - Aug 24

i understand fully paid insurance part, now many are getting refusal for that reason, i am one of them. regarding income requirement part, i submitted my NOA, current paystubs, employment letter, bank statement. My wife is on parental leave, so her EI stubs, bank statement but NOT NOA, coz this year she still did not get her NOA, so will that be reason??? regarding income proof what have guys proof??
Now i am in confusion, what will be my income requirement??
In my family in Canada - Myself(2021 income$44560)+wife(2021 income $8450)+New born baby from May 2022
How is that income calculated? how family members are counted?? if i say family income $53010, are we qualified???
I sponsored for my Mom & dad together, i havnt paid attention on these details before..

Please clarify from your understanding, i want to apply again, what are my chances??
The income requirements changed on 4th July,2022. I know like everyone you might have missed out as IRCC updated the website on 27th July and backdated these changes to 4th July, 2022.

As per https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html#incometables :

5 persons$56,104

Hence your visa was refused.

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
The income requirements changed on 4th July,2022. I know like everyone you might have missed out as IRCC updated the website on 27th July and backdated these changes to 4th July, 2022.

As per https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5256-applying-visitor-visa-temporary-resident-visa.html#incometables :

5 persons$56,104

Hence your visa was refused.
Thanks for your input! yes, i understand income requirement!
Just wondering (hypothetically), when they count family members, will they seriously consider my 4 month old newborn also in to income requirement? (in my opinion newborn baby or infant doesn't cost much like teens or adults. also we are getting baby bonus, i also understand my opinion doesn't matter to them)
The income difference in my case is $3094, will this be a reason for another refusal?? will you guys recommend me to apply again and gamble my luck?? in positive side, i have untouched TFSA savings up to $45k, will they consider? please share your thoughts and suggestions! Thanks

princess-kaur

Jul 30, 2013
Just wondering (hypothetically), when they count family members, will they seriously consider my 4 month old newborn also in to income requirement? (in my opinion newborn baby or infant doesn't cost much like teens or adults. also we are getting baby bonus, i also understand my opinion doesn't matter to them)
The income difference in my case is $3094, will this be a reason for another refusal?? will you guys recommend me to apply again and gamble my luck?? in positive side, i have untouched TFSA savings up to $45k, will they consider? please share your thoughts and suggestions! Thanks
re -file income tax return and lower your expens , increase ur income ..with new Noc APPLY AGAIN

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
To be honest with you IRCC does look at even $10 difference of LICO and refuse applications especially at times like now when they are just refusing even genuine applications to bring their back-log down. And yes unfortunately IRCC does consider a new born baby to be same as a full grown adult which I agree with you, shouldn't be the case in an ideal world. Having worked as migration agent myself in the Pacific region and comparing immigration policies and regulations between New Zealand/Australia & Canada, IRCC ranks the lowest in terms of clarity of policies and regulations. My first Super Visa application was refused stating I did not provide "proof of funds" because I did not provide NOA but I did provide everything else on the list (pay stubs, original letter from the employer stating job title + job description + salary and bank statements from last 6 months showing my salary). I talked to 2 lawyers and 2 IRCC migration agents and every single one of them said NOA is not a required document to prove your income(as per operational guidelines listed on IRCC website) and 1 of the lawyers insisted I take IRCC to court and he wouldn't charge me a single cent until he wins the case. He was so sure of it.
Anyways coming back to your problem - Do have a read of example 2 on this page - https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14#e2. Even though this example is applicable to Parent sponsorship applications but you might be able to make a case somehow. Again your best bet would be to consult a lawyer maybe. I do not think they consider savings as a big deal in Super Visa applications.

Reactions: BobbyinON

devi1

Jan 23, 2022
Supervisa from india timeline:
Application submitted: 10Aug2022
Biometric updated: 12 Aug 2022
Medical passed : 19Aug2022
Review started: 26Aug2022
BVL&PPR: 26Aug2022

Reactions: jaimaldullat

BobbyinON

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
windsor
Category........
VISIT
To be honest with you IRCC does look at even $10 difference of LICO and refuse applications especially at times like now when they are just refusing even genuine applications to bring their back-log down. And yes unfortunately IRCC does consider a new born baby to be same as a full grown adult which I agree with you, shouldn't be the case in an ideal world. Having worked as migration agent myself in the Pacific region and comparing immigration policies and regulations between New Zealand/Australia & Canada, IRCC ranks the lowest in terms of clarity of policies and regulations. My first Super Visa application was refused stating I did not provide "proof of funds" because I did not provide NOA but I did provide everything else on the list (pay stubs, original letter from the employer stating job title + job description + salary and bank statements from last 6 months showing my salary). I talked to 2 lawyers and 2 IRCC migration agents and every single one of them said NOA is not a required document to prove your income(as per operational guidelines listed on IRCC website) and 1 of the lawyers insisted I take IRCC to court and he wouldn't charge me a single cent until he wins the case. He was so sure of it.
Anyways coming back to your problem - Do have a read of example 2 on this page - https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1460&top=14#e2. Even though this example is applicable to Parent sponsorship applications but you might be able to make a case somehow. Again your best bet would be to consult a lawyer maybe. I do not think they consider savings as a big deal in Super Visa applications.
Thanks alot for your insight on this! Yes i talked to an agent in windsor ON. He replied me "my case is kind of close call, though i can produce better documents next time. he said its kind of 50/50" but he encouraging me to apply again and see, in case of refusal, he said will go for visitor visa after awhile. in my own opinion, i am gonna prefer visitor visa!!!

Mani_Kals

Nov 26, 2017
*****URGENT******URGENT*********
My parents got the SuperVisa approval in July 2021(Last year) and their Medicals passed around 6months before that.

My Dad is having Hypertension and is Diabetic. but the condition is not changed since the Medical was done.

My Question: They are coming here on 16th Sept, do they have to redo the Medical exam since it is more that an year since the Medical was done for the SuperVisa application. Experts need your guidance here on priority

singhdeepinder

Jun 7, 2018
Applied: 8th August 2022
Biometrics updated: 12th August 2022
ADR: 25th August 2022
Asked for proof of Income although I had attached the proofs already. I don't have any NOA since I moved to Canada late Novemeber 2021. Gave them all the other proofs which are mentioned on their website(NOA is not strictly required, you can give other proofs to prove income). I gave them letter from employer/ pay stubs from January to August along with the income which is $100k+. No response after that. Looks like the officer has slept on my file.

princess-kaur

Jul 30, 2013
Asked for proof of Income although I had attached the proofs already. I don't have any NOA since I moved to Canada late Novemeber 2021. Gave them all the other proofs which are mentioned on their website(NOA is not strictly required, you can give other proofs to prove income). I gave them letter from employer/ pay stubs from January to August along with the income which is $100k+. No response after that. Looks like the officer has slept on my file.
They mentioned in website that you can attach other proof but somehow practically they strictly required NOA for income proof ..... if people didnt provide...they asked for it .. i saw many people mentioned this ....

Rubel12

Sep 6, 2022
Supervisa from india timeline:
Application submitted: 10Aug2022
Biometric updated: 12 Aug 2022
Medical passed : 19Aug2022
Review started: 26Aug2022
BVL&PPR: 26Aug2022
Did u get any reply from them? I applied for visitor visa from dubai till day stll reviewing my eligibility

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Lucky you they did not refuse your application and instead asked you for documents. Mine was refused without asking as I did not provide NOA (same situation as yours). I talked to few immigration agents and lawyers and all said it is not right for them to refuse applications based on unable to provide NOA as it is not a required document as per the requirements. I have re-applied since then with NOA but no update yet. I would suggest you reach out to your MP and find out what is the status.

singhdeepinder

Jun 7, 2018
Lucky you they did not refuse your application and instead asked you for documents. Mine was refused without asking as I did not provide NOA (same situation as yours). I talked to few immigration agents and lawyers and all said it is not right for them to refuse applications based on unable to provide NOA as it is not a required document as per the requirements. I have re-applied since then with NOA but no update yet. I would suggest you reach out to your MP and find out what is the status.
Makes no sense since their website clearly mentions it. I tried to add a letter with the ADR and bolded the line that it says the proof can be any of following, even the ADR letter wording said that it can be any of the following with etc. at the end. I just bolded the same and quoted back to them in the ADR.
Let's see what they say now.
Did you contact your MP? I don't think the MP will entertain me since the official processing timeline is 3-4 months, he will just ask me to wait.