+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa July,2022 applicants join here.

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Application Date: 03 July 2022
Biometric: Updated on the same day ( From Previous Application)
Current status: We are reviewing your application and will let you know if we need anything.

When I called IRCC, they said they are reviewing eligibility. What does this mean and is this a good sign if your visitor visa applications were denied repeatedly in the past?

Shahid12

Nov 9, 2019
Current status: We are reviewing your application and will let you know if we need anything.

When I called IRCC, they said they are reviewing eligibility. What does this mean and is this a good sign if your visitor visa applications were denied repeatedly in the past?
It means that they are reviewing your file, its a good sign that its been worked on. Hopefully positive result follows.
Good Luck

jaimaldullat

May 21, 2020
Did you guys pay the full amount for insurance? There are some cases where they rejected the application for that reason

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello Experts,

I am planning to submit Super Visa Application for my inlaws in October 2022. They are currently in Canada and will be traveling to India in October. We have their return ticket to Canada in December 2022. my question is can they come back to Canada while the application is still in process?

Also how much does the Super Visa Insurance cost ?

jaimaldullat

May 21, 2020
Hello Experts,

I am planning to submit Super Visa Application for my inlaws in October 2022. They are currently in Canada and will be traveling to India in October. We have their return ticket to Canada in December 2022. my question is can they come back to Canada while the application is still in process?

Also how much does the Super Visa Insurance cost ?

I don't have the answer to the 1st question but insurance costs you around $1100-$1200 per person a year. It's based on age, medical condition etc

manisp

Star Member
May 18, 2022

Where did you call them?

HeyImmi

Jun 15, 2017
I applied super visa on 14 june
Upfront medical was also submitted
Biometric updated previous application was refused
Now again they requested for medical
Uploaded on 13th july
Waiting for results
Hi Raj, Did you apply for super visa on paper application at VAC or online through IRCC portal?