+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Invitation letter question - IMPORTANT

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME. KINDLY RESPOND

Right now I'm working on invitation letter. I am applying for my in laws' super visa. My mother is here with us on visitor's visa. And Should i mention her while providing details of people currently living in the household ? My LICO ($65k) only meets for family size of 6 which includes me ,my wife ,2 kids and in laws. My mother will be 7th family member. Do you guys think this might or might not confuse visa officer ? Do you think mentioning details for only four(me ,my wife ,2 kids) of us will be a good idea? note that I have not sponsored my mother yet she is just a visitor.

I'm following instructions from IRCC website : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html

• details of your family, such as names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa), and
  • the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).]
  • proof that your income meets or is above the low-income cut-off (LICO) for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME. KINDLY RESPOND

Right now I'm working on invitation letter. I am applying for my in laws' super visa. My mother is here with us on visitor's visa. And Should i mention her while providing details of people currently living in the household ? My LICO ($65k) only meets for family size of 6 which includes me ,my wife ,2 kids and in laws. My mother will be 7th family member. Do you guys think this might or might not confuse visa officer ? Do you think mentioning details for only four(me ,my wife ,2 kids) of us will be a good idea? note that I have not sponsored my mother yet she is just a visitor.

I'm following instructions from IRCC website : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html

• details of your family, such as names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa), and
  • the total number of people living in your household, including people you sponsored whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the parent and grandparent super visa).]
  • proof that your income meets or is above the low-income cut-off (LICO) for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents.
How about your wife's income? Is it included?