+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPER VISA - for mother whp no financial ties to India (URGENT)

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there

I want to apply for my mothers super visa as I have seven months old daughter. I need her to take care of my daughter as I go back to work from August 2019.
The issue is that my father doesnt work anymore and my mother is a housewife and has never worked . They do not have any bank balance over there and we support them every month financially from here
Our family income is more that $90,000 here

How can I write a proper letter of Invitation so that the chances of Rejection are minimum.

Thanks

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well she will mot be working for me she will be helping me as a mother
Then what else should I write in letter
She has not met my new born child yet so what else could I write in letter to avoid this

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Helping you as a mother is still illegal work in Canada. It is something you would otherwise hire someone for - you are not permitted to bring your mother in to replace a worker.

manpreetkaur30061984

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Helping you as a mother is still illegal work in Canada. It is something you would otherwise hire someone for - you are not permitted to bring your mother in to replace a worker.
Then what else can i write she has to meet my new born daughter
It was just a reason I wanted to add to the letter

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It's not a reason you wanted to add to the letter; it's what you wanted your mom to do. You need to think of some other reason for her to visit. I'm sorry, I can't help you there - just be aware that it is illegal for your mother to do work that would otherwise have been paid work by someone already in Canada.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Then what else can i write she has to meet my new born daughter
It was just a reason I wanted to add to the letter
Hi,

Just dont mention your mom and your child relationship, for sure. You can write about visiting family, visiting places.

Let me know how is your application going, if you have already submitted.