+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa for mom

Asagheer

Sep 13, 2019
Hi sir i wanted to ask. My mother has breast cancer 20 years ago and obviously she had a mastectomy . With the grace of God she is cancer free and healthy. Will this create a problem in her super visa? I dont know how to go about this. Also my father has diabetes and takes heart medication. Are these illnesses any basis for a rejection? Please do let me know as i need some advise and am quite worried.
@Bryanna just to let everyone know if they have similar case.. my mom got the super visa 5 days ago and it took 65 days

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi All, SORRY TO INTERRUPT THE CONVERSATION
I think this is my last chance to make my father visit Canada and see his grandchild. Please help me.

My father is a multiple myeloma patient. He is applying for a super visa and we were asked to submit an oncology report. Fathers' doctors are not very sure about how detailed this report should be. They are telling us that multiple myeloma does not have stages. They are asking us what we need to write there.

Can anybody send me a sample of the oncology report that you submitted, and was sufficient? below is what the referral letter askes,

A medical report from an oncologist is required. The applicant is reported to have multiple myeloma. We require a report clarifying/ confirming the applicant's diagnosis(including TNM classification and stage), management/ treatment needs (past, present, and over the next 5 years), and prognosis (including the likelihood of recurrence and an estimated 5-year survival rate) <if appropriate consider adding: please include your opinion on whether the applicant is likely to require therapy with a biologic medication within next 5 years>

Thank you all in advance!!