Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi Guys my update

Up front Medical: 27th Jan 2023
Biometrics from previous visitor visa refusal
Super visa applied: 2nd May 2023
Biometrics updated 2nd May 2023
Medical Passed : 15th May 2023

I am so happy that they passed the medical as my father had Cancer a few years ago it was challenging to pass the medical.

Thank You
thats good bro that they passed ur father's medical.
i applied for my mothers supervisa on may 5 with upfront medical and previous biometrics. hope i see the medical passed in coming days too.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Guys. I already applied for my mothers supervisa on may 11th and biometrics is done. If i understood correctly next step would be medicals ? Also, I see many of you are posting upfront medical is that was something mandatory or during the application process IRCC asks us to provide one. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Hi Guys. I already applied for my mothers supervisa on may 11th and biometrics is done. If i understood correctly next step would be medicals ? Also, I see many of you are posting upfront medical is that was something mandatory or during the application process IRCC asks us to provide one. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
its not mandatory to give upfront medical. ircc will send u a message in the portal asking medical and willgive u 30 days to submit. people usually give upfront medical to get it done with in advance so that they dont have to go anywhere again, thats what i did.

Reactions: boomshanker

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
its not mandatory to give upfront medical. ircc will send u a message in the portal asking medical and willgive u 30 days to submit. people usually give upfront medical to get it done with in advance so that they dont have to go anywhere again, thats what i did.
Thanks for clarifying

hl.com

May 16, 2023
Canada
Category........
VISIT
thats good bro that they passed ur father's medical.
i applied for my mothers supervisa on may 5 with upfront medical and previous biometrics. hope i see the medical passed in coming days too.
Glad to know that your father's medical is passed.
did your father get additional medical request?

Omar abdulazeez

May 25, 2019
Hi, I applied a super visa for my mother. Here is the timeline.

Applied on 1st December
Biometric 2ed December
Medical request 14th April
Medical passed 5th May

no updates after that.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello experts,

I received PPR for my inlaws yesterday May 25. I applied on April 19 and my inlaws were in our home country INDIA at that time but they flew to Canada on May 19. My question is can I submit their passports using this PPR request letter to Ottawa address ?
Any reply is highly appreciated!

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello experts,

I received PPR for my inlaws yesterday May 25. I applied on April 19 and my inlaws were in our home country INDIA at that time but they flew to Canada on May 19. My question is can I submit their passports using this PPR request letter to Ottawa address ?
Any reply is highly appreciated!
Can anyone who had experienced this before reply to this ?

WinterChau

Jan 24, 2023
anyone applying from China? We applied Feb 1 haven't heard anything yet
Yes. My timeline is:

Upfront medical: March 6, 2023
Application submitted: March 10, 2023
Biometric: March 11, 2023
Tracker updated: April 19, 2023, with Biometrics Completed and Background Verification In process.

No further updates since then.

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello I have applied for my parent's super visa but I have not submitted their financial situation, should I be worried??? The documents I submitted are: 1. Letter of invitation with my citizenship certificate 2. proof of income: notice of assessment 3. national identity document: identity card 4. travel document: passport 5. proof of funds: a short note that I am the one who will pay for everything with a sermon signed by the sermation commissioner of Quebec, my savings account of $25,000, My payment stubs 6. relationship: birth certificate 7. Marriage certificate: extract from the marriage certificate 8. health insurance 9. additional documents: - travel history: two stays in Belgium
You dont have to submit parent's bank statements or fund statements but I think property valuation is important because that way you can prove their ties to their country. Also this is not the valid point for rejection I believe they can definately ask for those documents. But keep them handy meanwhile just in case they ask.

Reactions: armel10

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
Original Passport RequestMay 29, 2023May 29, 2023
Biometric Validity LetterMay 29, 2023May 29, 2023
Submission ConfirmationApril 27, 2023April 27, 2023
Biometrics Collection LetterApril 26, 2023April 26, 2023
Client Application SummaryApril 26, 2023April 26, 2023
Confirmation of Online Application TransmissionApril 26, 2023April 26, 2023
This is for my mother who got the PPR. Medical passed was on May 1. Every step has been the same for both of my parents but my Mother is the only one who got the PPR. Anyone on the same boat?

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Applied for super visa for FIL and MIL, here js my timeline.
Application Submitted- 26th May
BIL- 1st June
Biometrics done- 7th June
Biometrics Updated- 9th June
Waiting for medical request and further updates.
Eligibility- Not Started
BC- In progress