+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Feb 2023 Applicants

patelnirma

Nov 14, 2019
Hello, I am submit supervisa application for my mom, but I want to know it is fine or not?

My mother’s name is listed differently on passport, my passport and birth certificate.

In her passport: manisha lalbhai Patel
In my passport as mother: manishaben lalbhai Patel
And
In birth certificate: Manishaben (only)

Does it will be issue? Can someone suggest me what to do? And if attach webform with affidavit, how long it takes to attach it with application or withdrawing application is good option?

Thank you

_ircc_visas

Oct 9, 2022
Hello, I am submit supervisa application for my mom, but I want to know it is fine or not?

My mother’s name is listed differently on passport, my passport and birth certificate.

In her passport: manisha lalbhai Patel
In my passport as mother: manishaben lalbhai Patel
And
In birth certificate: Manishaben (only)

Does it will be issue? Can someone suggest me what to do? And if attach webform with affidavit, how long it takes to attach it with application or withdrawing application is good option?

Thank you
There is an option to provide additional optional documents while submitting the super visa application. You can try to get an sworn affidavit from an attorney and upload it there with a letter of justification.

Also, in one of the main forms there is a question asking if the applicant was known by any other names. You need to specify the names there as well.

If your father's name is the same on the marriage certificate and your passport, then you can submit that as well as additional proof.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Guys..my parents Medicals were done less than a year ago Can I use this report for their Super Visa application?

Kinan_bm

Mar 25, 2017
I applied for super visa for my parents, I received the biometric instructions letter on the same day for my father but did not receive any for my mother, both never had biometric before, it has been 2 weeks now, any advise ?

code_canada

Aug 23, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2022
I applied for my parents Super Visa on 7th April. Since both of them had done biometrics previously, I had to pay $200 ($100 per person) while submitting the application. Post this, on the portal I only could see the 'Submission Confirmation' for my father (along with Client Application Summary and Confirmation of Online Application Transmission), but for my mother this 'Submission Confirmation' document was missing. I called IRCC and they confirmed it's a glitch (also saw many posts confirming that it's a glitch and that the 'Submission Confirmation' document will show up in a couple of weeks)

Today I got a request letter to pay a visitor fee of $100 in my father's profile. I'm not sure why they're asking this since I have already paid the required $200. Anybody else facing this issue? Any help is appreciated.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Apply for my father on March 29
Biometric March 30 and updates april 4.
Did medical on April 13. No request for med but did it anyway.

sahil08

Jul 5, 2017
Applied for Super visa for my mother.

Application timeline:
Applied - 30 March 2023

Biometric - submitted on last application visitor visa.

medical - do not need medical.

Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

BG check - We are processing your background check.

Anyone else with the same timeline?

spacegirl

Jan 18, 2016
USA
Applied for Super visa for my mother.

Application timeline:
Applied - 30 March 2023

Biometric - submitted on last application visitor visa.

medical - do not need medical.

Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

BG check - We are processing your background check.

Anyone else with the same timeline?

Applied on Mar 23, same status. Where did you apply from?

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
You guys have to check on the tracker I'd. Looks at there if you got there latest update regarding your application.

patelnirma

Nov 14, 2019
Hello guys,

I applied for my mothers supervisa on April 5. And withdraw that application before they start working. Than applied again on 15 with right documents. Still didn’t receive any update yet. I am waiting for medical request.

can someone tell me delay is because of withdrawal? I didn’t receive any updates for first application too.

Mashkeen

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Applied for Mom and Dad: April 11, 2023. Medical Upfront.
Biometric request : April 12, 2023
Biometric submission: April 18,2023
No update after that.
IRCC went on strike!!! Do you think this will badly affect our applications?

Sukhigamer

Aug 26, 2021
why i do not have medical insurance section to upload my supervisa application? can anyone suggest me where i did wrong.