+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa Feb 2023 Applicants

Abi27

Nov 1, 2014
How do you sign the IMM Forms for super visa if applying online? Do we need to print/sign/upload?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
hi All,

i am planning to apply for SuperVisa for my Mother in law , can you please advise how IRCC check for sufficient funds , do they check to see if we have amount like for Ex: 5000 CAD in account or will they see how much is remaining after all my expenditures? please advise , thanks for your help and reply :).

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Glad to share my parents Supervisa has been approved

timeline
AOR - March 9 with upfront medicals
Biometrics from previous application
Passport request - March 21

Reactions: Didzsam

Faithope

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

timeline
Hi Congrats! All the best. Shall I ask you three questions? Did you apply before for vv ? What was your duration of the stay in the invitation letter? Did you show any funds from your parents side?

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi Congrats! All the best. Shall I ask you three questions? Did you apply before for vv ? What was your duration of the stay in the invitation letter? Did you show any funds from your parents side?
Hi @Faithope
1. I haven't applied for their VV before
2. I've put three months approx as duration of stay and also mentioned that is subjected to change
3. From my parent's side we showed about 24k CAD liquid cash and attached property valuation reports

Reactions: $am

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020

timeline
Congratulations!!

I applied for my mother with upfront medical. May I know where did you attached e-medical letter from physician in the application?? Because I didn't get separate tab to attach e-medical letter.

Aradhana123

Feb 25, 2021
Hi all,
I received PPR request for my mother but it’s been more than 2 weeks and no response on dads PPR even though he is the primary applicant. Has anyone faced this issue before.

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Timeline for Supervisa of my mother

Upfront medical : March-27 2023
Application submitted : March-28 2023
Biometrics Letter : March-28 2023
Biometrics submiited : April-1 2023

Can anyone please answer my following questions?

1. Why application shows - you do not need medical exam? However, I have mentioned during application questions that my mother did upfront medicals also provided IME# and attached e-medical letter.
Will this show same status until it will automatically changed to medical passed ?

2. How much time does it take to pass medical nowadays?

Thank you in Advance. :)

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
My mother's supervisa application timeline :

applied via ircc porta; : march-28
BIL : march-28
Biometrics given at vfs : april-3
Biometrics uploaded : april-5
medical passed : april-5

Background check is still in process and eligibility not started.

Anyone know how much time does it takes to start eligibility after medical passed?

_ircc_visas

Oct 9, 2022
Hi!

Thanks for sharing the timelines. Any updates after your mother's additional tests request?

I have applied for my parents super visa, timelines listed below. My mother has passed the medical exam but no updates on my father's profile. It's 12 days now since their medical exam. Appreciate any insights from anyone. Thanks!

Applied - Jan 2
Biometrics - taken from previous TRV application
Medical request - Feb 11
Medical exam - Feb 22
Mother's medical passed - Mar 2
Father's medical passed - Mar 6
PPR - Apr 6

My parents are residents of Oman and are currently vacationing in India, their home country. They don't expect to be back in Oman within the next 30 days. The passport request would expire after 30 days. Does anyone know if it's possible to submit the passport at the local VAC? I have submitted an enquiry using Webform but the expected response time is 28 days. Can't afford to wait for IRCC to respond.