+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Application in Manila, Philippines

emjae

Jun 23, 2010
Good Day!

I just want to ask about my parents case on super visa. They have submitted their application last sept 19, 2013 but just received a letter today december 4, 2013 stating that they should have their medical exam to be forwarded within 14days upon receiving the letter. Can they go for a medical exam to a cic accredited clinic without any request from the canadian embassy? (because they did not receive any medical request yet, instead they just have the follow-up letter stating about the medical exam.) Is there any way to contact & inform the visa office that my parents did not receive any medical request from them that's why they haven't done so yet but are willing to do it right away?

Thank you very much in advance, your response will highly be appreciated.

Keephope

Dec 2, 2013
No need to tell them and waste time

Just go for upfront medical asap and courier or email (whatever way you used to submit the application) the document doctor give them. It'll take the doctor to send the results to cic at least one week. Here's the list of approved doctors in manila from cic website

City: Manila
Name: Freman Cerezo
Address: St Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic,
1177 J. Bocobo St.,
Ermita,
Telephone: 521-0020 / 521-8647
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Joan Tan
1177 J. Bocobo St.,
Ermita,
Telephone: 521-0020 / 521-8647

Name: Redentor Asis
1177 J. Bocobo St.,
Ermita,
Telephone: (632) 526-0208

mdeleon

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emjae said:
Good Day!

I just want to ask about my parents case on super visa. They have submitted their application last sept 19, 2013 but just received a letter today december 4, 2013 stating that they should have their medical exam to be forwarded within 14days upon receiving the letter. Can they go for a medical exam to a cic accredited clinic without any request from the canadian embassy? (because they did not receive any medical request yet, instead they just have the follow-up letter stating about the medical exam.) Is there any way to contact & inform the visa office that my parents did not receive any medical request from them that's why they haven't done so yet but are willing to do it right away?

Thank you very much in advance, your response will highly be appreciated.

mdeleon

Mar 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO I'M HOPING THAT YOU CAN HELP ME WITH MY SITUATION. I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE IMMIGRATION THAT THEY SENT ME A MEDICAL REQUEST ON SEP 2013. BUT I WASN'T ABLE TO RECEIVE IT. THEY WANT ME TO FIND THAT EMAIL AND DO THE MEDICAL IMMEDIATELY.THEY GAVE ME 14 DAYS TO COMPLY OR IT MAY RESULT TO REFUSAL OF APPLICATION.BUT I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO PRESENT TO THE MEDICAL CLINIC.

CAN I STILL GO TO MEDICAL CLINIC WITHOUT ANY MEDICAL REFERRAL AND DO THE EXAM?

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

THANK YOU