+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

johncall

Sep 10, 2020
Hello Friends,

Can I show the proof of funds for Super Visa for my parents in the form of Stocks, RRSP, TFSA, and some funds in a bank checking account?

Or only the funds in the bank account will be considered as the proof of funds for Super Visa?

Also, Recently from Canada, I travelled to my home country. Before submitting the super visa application for my parents, should I wait until I am physically present in Canada again or I can submit the super visa application while I am in my home country temporarily?
Parents are off course in the home country.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Friends,

Can I show the proof of funds for Super Visa for my parents in the form of Stocks, RRSP, TFSA, and some funds in a bank checking account?

Or only the funds in the bank account will be considered as the proof of funds for Super Visa?

Also, Recently from Canada, I travelled to my home country. Before submitting the super visa application for my parents, should I wait until I am physically present in Canada again or I can submit the super visa application while I am in my home country temporarily?
Parents are off course in the home country.
Your parentes are applying so they should apply from home country. You need to meet LICO so you show NOAs/T4s, employer letter with salary, pay stubs and bank statements. That is what you need to show.

Reactions: johncall

johncall

Sep 10, 2020
Your parents are applying so they should apply from their home country. You need to meet LICO so you show NOAs/T4s, employer letter with salary, pay stubs and bank statements. That is what you need to show.
Yes, sir, parents are in the home country.

I was just a little confused that If I(Sponsor) am in India temporarily, so the Super visa application should wait until the Sponsor returns back to Canada or not?

Thank you so much for replying.

Naitik91

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am a PR in Canada and I have provided all the necessary documents online.

I applied for Super-visa for my Mom, the details are as follows:
Country of Applicant : India
Application Submission : Mar 2021
Biometrics : July 2021
Upfront Medical : Jan 2021

What to expect after this? Has anyone received approval for super visa? Could you please share your timeline here as well.

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hey all,

I was trying to fill the imm5257 form and found this .

My moms name as per INDIAN Passport :

Given Name : RAJI SIMON
Surname :

But in this form it says - Family Name (Surname) Mandatory* and given name non mandatory.

While creating the account i mentioned her family name as "RAJI SIMON" and given name was left blank.

Should i do the same here ?

Torque

Jan 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Supervisa application : Letter on biometric validity.
Hello, in our supervisa application we just got a notification that biometric is valid, which was submitted long time back for tourist visa. We got it for one profile only not for both. Medical was passed two months back. Any idea why this biometric valid notification letter is issued? Does it indicate that passport request will be issued shortly?

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Supervisa application : Letter on biometric validity.
Hello, in our supervisa application we just got a notification that biometric is valid, which was submitted long time back for tourist visa. We got it for one profile only not for both. Medical was passed two months back. Any idea why this biometric valid notification letter is issued? Does it indicate that passport request will be issued shortly?
Sometimes, it takes time for biometrics to be updated. So, wait for another few days. No, it doesn't necessarily indicate that passport request will be issued. Keep an eye on the progress of processing of the application on CIC portal.

RPrabhakar

Jun 28, 2016
Hi Guys,
I recently submitted Supervisa application for my mom. I forgot to mention my family details in invitation letter for LICO. I have given details about my UCI and PR though. Will they be able to find my family size/details from that information?
If not, how can I upload this information for my application? The application doesn't show any option to edit/upload. Webform is asking about where my application is being processed and I have no clue whether it will be processed in Delhi, bangalore or chandigarh.
What should I do?
Regards

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Hello guys,

I applied super visa for my mother few months back. It is approved but they stamp the visa only for 6 months (2 entry) though the passport is valid for another year after expiry of visa. In the website it is mentioned that for super visa can be issued for 10 years or till the validity of passport. Can anybody has any idea why it is stamped only for 6 months.

Thanks for your input.

Regards