+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

jai.dhillon

Nov 21, 2017
We have similar timeline. Applied on May 3rd, upfront medical and medical passed on july 9th
No other update yet. Let me know if you see any update on your mum’s file
Thats good to know, Although CIC had been very surprising to their timelines, based on yours I can comfort and hope to have atleast medicals status update over next week.
Did you applied from overseas or within India?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Thats good to know, Although CIC had been very surprising to their timelines, based on yours I can comfort and hope to have atleast medicals status update over next week.
Did you applied from overseas or within India?
We applied online, through a rep here in canada.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Any update mate?
we got a furtherance for medical tests,
No not any yet.
We had to go through further medical tests too. Hospital never informed us, untill we called them almost 2 months from date of application.
I hope to hear good news soon.
Did you get the extra tests request in your email or through phone by hospital? Good luck with your mum’s file as well

jai.dhillon

Nov 21, 2017
No not any yet.
We had to go through further medical tests too. Hospital never informed us, untill we called them almost 2 months from date of application.
Did you get the extra tests request in your email or through phone by hospital? Good luck with your mum’s file as well
Thanks, wish you same.
We did not recieved any e-mai intimation, Instead there was a call from the panel physician.

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Has anyone got any supervisa decision applied in june?
I still havent recieved medical request. Applied online on june 15

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know what supporting document is required once parents got retired from government jobs.? As to show financial funds availabl for super visa applicants
Please reply

Jul 23, 2018
They got nothing from school that says that they are retired and getting pension at the moment.. what about bank accout statements??? Our super visa refused twice and now my mum just shy to ask again..

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
They got nothing from school that says that they are retired and getting pension at the moment.. what about bank accout statements??? Our super visa refused twice and now my mum just shy to ask again..
If you dont mind me asking what was the reason for refusal before?
Bank statements work but they need would question where the money is coming from if you dont attach supportinf documents.

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
She can get an affidavit made stating her source of income and also mentioning that in cover letter would help.

Jul 23, 2018
If you dont mind me asking what was the reason for refusal before?
Bank statements work but they need would question where the money is coming from if you dont attach supportinf documents.
First time refused as visa officer called my parents to know who applied and how many members are in family .. dad mentioned my in laws as well they count us as 7 family members so low cut income was insufficient.
Second time... they said insufficient funds to support visit ..

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Thank you we can try that..
Im in the same boat.. have previous trv refusals for my mom, this time we submitted a strong file with alot of supporting documents , a cover letter stating her previous refusals, affidavit from her side.
Hopefully she gets it this time.
Good luck to you. Just make your file as strong as you.

jai.dhillon

Nov 21, 2017
No not any yet.
Got
No not any yet.
we got medicals pass status today.
Is there any progress on your application?

Reactions: ankz001