Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
As the host, I did not submit bank statements. I submitted noa, invitation letter, signed promise that we are responsible for my mom’s expenses, passport, photo, birth certificates, my citizenship certificate and medical insurance.
Hi,

Congratz on the supervisa.
Did you provide any property documents? i.e. to satisfy them on "ties back to home country" or that parent(s) will exit from Canada after a certain period? I'm having this main issue with my application as neither of my parents work (as they retired) nor have a property

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Congratz on the supervisa.
Did you provide any property documents? i.e. to satisfy them on "ties back to home country" or that parent(s) will exit from Canada after a certain period? I'm having this main issue with my application as neither of my parents work (as they retired) nor have a property
Nope

noha_qc

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
hi its been 104 days since i have applied for my parents visa and still nothing from cic
i did cse and nothing i heard from them
what should i do now?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^email the general inquiries of the visa office.
Btw my mom arrived today, no return ticket, 1 year stay stamp on the passport in YvR.

YoYoSingh

Oct 6, 2017
Hello all,

Could someone help me with the process of Super Visa?

I wish to apply for my parents.

I meet the income criteria comfortably but wish to know what is required before I apply?

Is it based on the lottery system?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, D

InstaAl

May 24, 2015
for super visa there is not much requirement from your parenets, it is mainly your income + insurance that plays big role in it... if you meet income requirment then you should be good... i would recommend that you just mention that they want to have a vacation and attend your wedding.... planning a wedding or doing work might not be good reason as they cannot work on visitor's visa...

here is a good sample letter https://toronto-notary-public.com/sample_invitation.htm

anohter thing i would reommend you is to apply online because paper based application is very generic for so many different purposes for example, visitor and super visa have kind of same checklist but if you answer questions online and create your profile then your checklist will be customized based on your responses... so this will eliminate your confusion about strong ties, etc. becauae the super visa checklist for online application doesn't include any of that....

hope that helps!
Thanks so much.

I have a question around re: "Purpose of Travel" doc that's required to be uploaded as part of the application? What document would that be?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello all,

Could someone help me with the process of Super Visa?

I wish to apply for my parents.

I meet the income criteria comfortably but wish to know what is required before I apply?

Is it based on the lottery system?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, D
Not lottery, but you have to meet the income requirement by submitting NOA, your parents should pass the medical test, they have to buy 1 year medical insurance, you have to submit an invitation letter, birth certificates, and signed promise that you will be responsible for their expenses if they don't have means to support themselves.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/apply.html

YoYoSingh

Oct 6, 2017
Not lottery, but you have to meet the income requirement by submitting NOA, your parents should pass the medical test, they have to buy 1 year medical insurance, you have to submit an invitation letter, birth certificates, and signed promise that you will be responsible for their expenses if they don't have means to support themselves.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/apply.html
Thanks, buddy.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

I applied for supervisa but got visitor visa instead. My parents in Canada already. Any idea what should I do.

Thanks for replying.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

I applied for supervisa but got visitor visa instead. My parents in Canada already. Any idea what should I do.

Thanks for replying.
Super visa is a visitor visa
what's the code on their visa? PG-1?

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

modgil8

Jan 9, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
June 1,2016. SA July 5
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Done....
5-04-2016
I am looking to apply for super visa for my mother , it would be great if anyone help to prepare letter of invitation or if anyone have sample for that please send me at my email ID -modgil8@gmail.com

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Hi

When you go to GC CIC for super visa application, do you see any specific documents to be uploaded for Super Visa or do you see same list as visitors visa application?