BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
jc672565 said:
Hi I apply my parents super visa online on sep 16,2016
They ask for additional documents on oct 10,2016 and I submit those
On oct 15,2016
Nor on online application it's shows my dad medical passed and my mom
Medical under revuew from oct 20,2016. So please suggest me how long it wail take.
Thnks

I think we are in same situation they sent additional tests for my mum on October 10th we received it yesterday in punjab India. She's at the doctor's office right now for tests. I don't know what's going on. So panic and frustrated.

Hopefully all goes well for my mum tests.

Aaman

Jun 20, 2015
hi friends..............

I WANT TO APPLY SUPER VISA FOR MY DAD WHO IS IN INDIA NOW..... M IN CANADA NOW AS PR
PLS GUIDE ME HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA ??

FROM WHERE SHOULD I APPLY FOR GOOD RESULT???
INDIA OR CANADA???

REGARDS

AMITY said:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share my successfull experience with everyone of you.

Two Rule of Thumb

1] Do not apply online. Apply through VFS.

2] Purchase of Medical Insurance Before Applying. I purchased from the insurance from website (parentsupervisa.com). It could be anyone who provide at the cheapest rate. Generally it cost around $1350 per person per year with zero deductibles. You can shop as per your convenience.

You will need the following documents while applying.

1] Letter of Invitation from your side to parents, stating your wish to invite them and to spend quality time with your family and you will take care of every need.

2] Letter from your side to Visa officer describing the purpose, your family size, your family income. detail about your family like PR or citizen, employer name, annual salary.

3] Letter from your parent side to Visa officer describing financial position provide detail of your property and cash deposits, your social ties with in india like your daughter, your brother, sisters and other childrens.

4] Letter from Chartered accountant with seal stating the valuation of your assets as on date in canadian dollar. Approximate figures will work.

5] Attach all the property papers mentioned in the CA valuation certificate.

6] Letter from your employer stating your designation, tenure, salary and job responsibilities.

7] Bank statement of last 6 months.

8] Pay stubs of last 3-6 months.

9] Copy of you pr card or citizenship proof.

10] Your Birth certificate or Indian passport which show the name of the parents.

11] Notice of assessment is very important document and you should not miss it otherwise even if you attach the employer letter or pay stub still they will ask for it.

Most of the above documents are not in the check list but they would like to see.

It took me 25 days to receive the super visa for my mother.

Best of luck.

:)

Sansam1

Jun 4, 2015
I have aquestion please
My mom applied online for a supervisa and after three days she got the medical request. It shows online that she passed the medical. It has been no action on her application after the mediccal since september 20th. I am just wondering if there is any possibility they will refuse it after they asked for the medical. I would appreciate if i get answer

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Sansam1 said:
I have aquestion please
My mom applied online for a supervisa and after three days she got the medical request. It shows online that she passed the medical. It has been no action on her application after the mediccal since september 20th. I am just wondering if there is any possibility they will refuse it after they asked for the medical. I would appreciate if i get answer
There is not much you can do except to wait. I know people who had applied with upfront medicals and it took 2.5 months for it to be processed.

Unless you get a no, it is not a no.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
niklayteritalashme said:
Hi Fellows,

My father applied for SV and following is timeline- I need to know how much time CIC take to send PPR after medical test done and passed. Thanking in anticipation.

App Date ( Online) : 17 july

Bio metric : 21 July

Med req: 22 sep oct

med passed : 07 oct
what happened to your father's application?

niklayteritalashme

Jun 6, 2016
Hi Fellows, My father has issued with 10 years Super visa, I would like to thank you all , those guided me through out this process. Stay Blessed :)

SV Online Isb : 19 july
Bio metric : 21 July
Medical request :21 sep
Med passed : 5 oct
PPR: 01 Nov
PP submitted : 03 Nov
PP Received : 08 Nov

sim2090sim

Jan 13, 2015
Super Visa-questions about filling the forms-pls help me

Hi guys,
I am planning to apply super visa for my parents. I have few questions.

1>Who needs to file application forms myself or my parents?

2>In the form there is question "length of stay", what should I put there? 2 years or 10 years?

Thanks,
Simmy.

Rachel4511

Oct 14, 2016
Hi all,

I am applying for a Super Visa for my parents and after reading a lot of posts I am worried they may not be granted one. They aren't looking at coming over till the beginning of 2018 however I am thinking it might be best to put an application in sooner rather then later in case they are declined and we have to work on other things to reapply again. My question is, how long after you are approved and receive your passport back, do you have to enter Canada? Also if you are granted a 2 year visa for example, if you don't enter until 6 months, does that cut into the 2 year stay?

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Rachel4511 said:
Hi all,

I am applying for a Super Visa for my parents and after reading a lot of posts I am worried they may not be granted one. They aren't looking at coming over till the beginning of 2018 however I am thinking it might be best to put an application in sooner rather then later in case they are declined and we have to work on other things to reapply again. My question is, how long after you are approved and receive your passport back, do you have to enter Canada? Also if you are granted a 2 year visa for example, if you don't enter until 6 months, does that cut into the 2 year stay?
Dont apply yet if they're not yet coming. Supervisa application is so fast if you submitted all the docs required and have done an upfront medical.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need some help and advice guys. We want our parents to visit us from Pakistan (they don't want to settle here), not sure about the process and experience of super visa would appreciate help:

1. how long is the process usually? average times in recent past... we don't want to wait for long periods.
2.With no children in Pakistan...and retired, how to show strong ties apart from House / investments / Deposits
3. What are the possibility and prospects if they apply for supervisa from US?
4. What additional documents are required compared with normal visitor visa.
5. Although they visited Canada few years back for a month... got refused recently for not satisfying return to home country ....'family ties in canada and home country' and 'employment situation'

Would really appreciate your help and advice.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
nasha27 said:
Need some help and advice guys. We want our parents to visit us from Pakistan (they don't want to settle here), not sure about the process and experience of super visa would appreciate help:

1. how long is the process usually? average times in recent past... we don't want to wait for long periods.
2.With no children in Pakistan...and retired, how to show strong ties apart from House / investments / Deposits
3. What are the possibility and prospects if they apply for supervisa from US?
4. What additional documents are required compared with normal visitor visa.
5. Although they visited Canada few years back for a month... got refused recently for not satisfying return to home country ....'family ties in canada and home country' and 'employment situation'

Would really appreciate your help and advice.
If you want the quickest process, you should do an upfront medical exam.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys

I have a question. I know supervisa can be refused based on reasons like no ties to home country. Okay so my parents are originally from China and have immigrated to Fiji for almost 25 years now. Now they want to move back to China next year. What status would that be? My mum has the National ID card (or PR) but their passport would be Fijian and they have to apply from China if they move back.

She has a rental property under her name and several bank accounts too in China too. They have a visitor visa now but will expire soon. Because I saw several post for like study permit refused based on their immigration status in another country.....so im just wondering.

Please advise.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
If you want the quickest process, you should do an upfront medical exam.
Thanks, that can be done. One more thing, is it possible to apply from one country (or online) and then submit the passports in US?

Or is it possible to apply for the supervisa while you are visiting US for few months?

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Hello Everyone,

I just submitted my father application for SV, submitting all Documents right after submitting I got request for Biometrics. will keep you guys posted.