Super Visa - anyone applied as yet?

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badar14 said:
Hi

No, you cant do this as Super Visa is type of Visitor visa and only relevant officer / relevant embassy can stamp the visa. but Yes, you can apply super visa while on visit in USA. There is no effect on application results

Thanks

Good Luck
Syed
Thanks alot Syed, you mean to say for TRV / Supervisa the embassy processing the case can only stamp the visa? Unlike PR visas? So if we apply supervisa from US (newyork / LA office) we can only submit passport there. Does that mean we have to do medical in US as well or we can do the upfront medical in Pakistan?

Also, since we applied online...the TRV rejection is signed by Abu Dhabi office. Are all TRV / Supervisa from Pakistan processed by Abu Dhabi now and stamped by Islamabad office? or this is different for paper based applications?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nasha27 said:
Thanks alot Syed, you mean to say for TRV / Supervisa the embassy processing the case can only stamp the visa? Unlike PR visas? So if we apply supervisa from US (newyork / LA office) we can only submit passport there. Does that mean we have to do medical in US as well or we can do the upfront medical in Pakistan?

Also, since we applied online...the TRV rejection is signed by Abu Dhabi office. Are all TRV / Supervisa from Pakistan processed by Abu Dhabi now and stamped by Islamabad office? or this is different for paper based applications?
Whether you apply online or in paper, TRV or SV, the application will be processed by designated LVO for your country.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hi,
I want to apply supervisa with my wife as co signer, our total annual income was $78000 according to NOA, but now she is on EI, I can obtain my employment letter but on her employment letter it is written that she is on leave of absence and will return to work next year, I want to know that will her employment letter give a negative prediction about our 2016 income....or should i go forward and add her employment letter and submit the application....please help

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
seniors please give your valuable suggestions....

Faizakhan

Feb 4, 2015
HEy guyz i am going to apply super Visa for my mom. she lives in paksitan i was wondering does she needs to show her bank statement and if she has to show her statement how much money she should have in her bank account as she does not have much money.. I am gonna show our family income in canada which is pretty good so i dont know if she should show how much funds does she has

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Whether you apply online or in paper, TRV or SV, the application will be processed by designated LVO for your country.
Thanks Rossei, by country you mean...country where applied from? Coz i remember we send TRV application to US Visa office few years back while visiting US.

mr.gk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am Syrian living in Saudi Arabia and permanent resident since 2015.
Can I apply for super visa to invite my parents who are currently with me in Saudi although I am still not settled in Canada? I plan to move there by 2017.

Thanks

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mr.gk said:
Hi Guys,

I am Syrian living in Saudi Arabia and permanent resident since 2015.
Can I apply for super visa to invite my parents who are currently with me in Saudi although I am still not settled in Canada? I plan to move there by 2017.

Thanks
Yes, you can if you are filing your income tax and atleast fall in below income chart (You need your paystab or atleast Last Notice of Assessment)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2011/2011-12-01.asp

Thanks
Syed

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nasha27 said:
Thanks Rossei, by country you mean...country where applied from? Coz i remember we send TRV application to US Visa office few years back while visiting US.
Yes, country where applying from.

mr.gk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Which option is more guaranteed for inviting the parents in terms of approval:

- Super Visa.
- Normal Visit Visa.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
mr.gk said:
Which option is more guaranteed for inviting the parents in terms of approval:

- Super Visa.
- Normal Visit Visa.
Super Visa.

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have question.

I am a Canadian PR landed on September 2015 and started working since January 2016 at annual income of 50000CAD. I still do not have any T4 form for year 2016 as I started to work from Jan 2016. Do you guys think I can apply for super visa for my mother just by submitting the employer's letter and my latest pay stubs? What other documents I should provide in related to be qualified as for my income proof?

Kindly advise me.

Thank you!!
cooldim84

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hey guys, a quick question about the insurance requirements for the super visa.

Can the policy be canceled if they leave Canada at any time and open again if they wish to come back? I don't think its prudent to pay for a policy that's not in use.

Thanks

Arif2016

Dec 5, 2016
Super Visa

Hi

Hoping to get an opinion from anyone on below questions i have regarding the super visa for my parents

1. Is Marriage Certificate of my parents a mandatory requirement for supervisa
1. Is Parents Birth Certificate a required document?
2. My parents have birth certificate but in Bengali. Can it be translated in English and notorized in Toronto? will it be acceptable by VISA office?

Thanks.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Re: Super Visa

Arif2016 said:
Hi

Hoping to get an opinion from anyone on below questions i have regarding the super visa for my parents

1. Is Marriage Certificate of my parents a mandatory requirement for supervisa
Yes, it's mandatory. However if they don't have it, try to prepare an affidavit of marriage with a lawyer.

1. Is Parents Birth Certificate a required document?
2. My parents have birth certificate but in Bengali. Can it be translated in English and notorized in Toronto? will it be acceptable by VISA office?
You need to submit your birth certificate to prove your relation with your parents. Your parents don't require to submit their own birth cert. unless you're inviting your grad-parents as well. If your birth cert. is in Bangla too; you can translate and notarize it from Canada.